+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match Thread vs. Barrow FC 16.11.19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I felt confident in pre season that if we managed to keep hold of Rose he'd be one of the better midfielders in this league based on his performances last season but he's been a massive dissapointment, nothing like the player he was last year. Even when we've played well and got decent results he's usually been a negative during the game but has been carried by people around him.

I'm not one of the fans that think Tootle should be in the team but if we're paying his wages and Ardley is going to keep refusing to acknowledge anyone else that can play in the middle instead of Doyle and Rose then Tootle does actually have experience playing centre mid, he used to play there for Crewe and at this point I think it'd be worth giving Neil Cox a run out in the middle to see if he's an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    I felt confident in pre season that if we managed to keep hold of Rose he'd be one of the better midfielders in this league based on his performances last season but he's been a massive dissapointment, nothing like the player he was last year. Even when we've played well and got decent results he's usually been a negative during the game but has been carried by people around him.

I'm not one of the fans that think Tootle should be in the team but if we're paying his wages and Ardley is going to keep refusing to acknowledge anyone else that can play in the middle instead of Doyle and Rose then Tootle does actually have experience playing centre mid, he used to play there for Crewe and at this point I think it'd be worth giving Neil Cox a run out in the middle to see if he's an improvement.
    Spot on regarding Rose.