+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Prince Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Skatorna View Post
    How people can look at the Epstein story and STILL deny that there are high level pedophile rings is beyond me. David Icke rightly gets a lot of flack for the vast swathes of rubbish he has written over the years, but he has been bang on about this from the start. How a school teacher went on to become a millionaire playboy isn't so difficult to conceive when you realise that he was a procurer of underage boys and girls for high society. Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, CEO's and Heads of various government institutions and major Banks were all close friends, and all guests at his Island where the alleged incidents have taken place. Trump even said in public that Epstein prefers girls on the younger side. It was an open secret.

As people continue to try and discredit Pizzagate (and there is plenty of falsehoods added into the theory), both Epsteins and Prince Andrews names had become implicated in some of the evidence which has come out of that investigation recently, and I believe Prince Andrew very deliberately suggested that he was at a Pizza Express in Woking to cover up for that, a technique called Google Blasting - similar to Boris Johnson saying recently that one of his hobbies was making "models of buses" to relax - pushing the Brexit bus off the front two pages of google at the time.
    Maybe he should have changed his name from Andrew to Aardvark, according to your Google hypothesis, that would have solved everything

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Do your eyes swivel in your head both ways or just clockwise ?
    Both ways.
    One looks at the comparative apathy of interest in grooming gangs compared with this freak show - not to mention the suppression of news concerning Clintstones participation and how Eppy managed to, erm, commit 'suicide'.

The other eye is looking at council's trying to fix an election which was illegal the last time I looked.
    Apart from in Peterborough of course.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Both ways.
    One looks at the comparative apathy of interest in grooming gangs compared with this freak show - not to mention the suppression of news concerning Clintstones participation and how Eppy managed to, erm, commit 'suicide'.

The other eye is looking at council's trying to fix an election which was illegal the last time I looked.
    Apart from in Peterborough of course.
    That's quite a talent you have. Eyes that swivel in both directions, yet still only manage to see things from a myopic right wing perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's quite a talent you have. Eyes that swivel in both directions, yet still only manage to see things from a myopic right wing perspective.
    Could you post us that photo of you with the Bongo Bongo girls again?

Do your eyes swivel in your head both ways or just clockwise ?
    I’m interested to know. Just what was it about Dam’s post taking the piss out of Muslim pedo gangs, the media, & Labour voter electoral fraud that triggered you?
    Exactly who are you offended on behalf of?

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    I’m interested to know. Just what was it about Dam’s post taking the piss out of Muslim pedo gangs, the media, & Labour voter electoral fraud that triggered you?
    Maybe it's the underage girls who were abused by Epstein and his 'associates'?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Maybe it's the underage girls who were abused by Epstein and his 'associates'?
    Do you reckon many of em read NCM?
    Anyway I asked Frenchy, are you on his PR team or something?

I think I'm offended on behalf of everyone who values the truth and not swivel-eyed right wing conspiracy theories. Those who don't think selectively taking micro-examples of poor behaviour in any community and using it to propagate exaggerated propaganda against that community.

What are your thoughts about the catholic ***** abuse gangs ? Or Vote Leave electoral fraud ?

PS I nearly laughed out loud at your use of 'triggered'. Are you 15 ?
    Last edited by frenchmagpie; 21-11-2019 at 08:37 PM. Reason: further thoughts ...

Do you reckon many of em read NCM?
    No, I'm pretty sure none of them read NCM. Are you happy to disregard their suffering because of that?

Anyway I asked Frenchy, are you on his PR team or something?
    This is a public messageboard. When you make posts as laughable as yours, anyone is free to make you look a tw@t.

I just happened to get in first.

I think I'm offended on behalf of everyone who values the truth and not swivel-eyed right wing conspiracy theories. Those who don't think selectively taking micro-examples of poor behaviour in any community and using it to propagate exaggerated propaganda against that community.

What are your thoughts about the catholic ***** abuse gangs ? Or Vote Leave electoral fraud ?

PS I nearly laughed out loud at your use of 'triggered'. Are you 15 ?
    What’s the “conspiracy theory”?
    Are you seriously calling the rape gangs that have been exposed staffed mainly by Muslims a “micro-example of poor behaviour”?
    I know of individual Catholic priests that have abused kids, but not of any “Catholic abuse gangs” - what’s the “gang” element you’re referring to?
    Obviously I’m in favour of Vote Leave electoral fraud if it gets the job done. The Left has taught us there’s no point playing the Democratic game by the rules anymore.
    Lastly, sorry for the use of “triggered”, I should have said “standing there sulking with arms folded stamping your feet.”
    Last edited by AltyPie; 21-11-2019 at 08:53 PM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast