+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 141 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1618

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Rotherham Hospice, Age UK, Samaritans plus many more

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Pmsl this coming from someone so far gone he must sleep with a blow up doll of Dianne Abbott

I know Corbyn will kill this country off because of his policy’s renationalising by broadband and giving it free will collapse all other broadband company’s and put thousands out of work, Corbyns money forest will come to light as BS and he will land us in huge debt with his half filled promises. Then there’s brexit a vote on remain vs remain then a Scottish independence referendum so not only will we have ignored brexit leaving over 17 million annoyed and angry but the union will face a possible brake up. Why because people like you roly who hold on to the brainwashing must vote labour must hate Tory they shut mines even though labour held the seat the paper and labour says I must vote labour Maggie will come back to life.

Get a bloody grip on yourself lad embrace change or nothing ever will
    Have you actually dealt with these broadband companies thieves & cheats the lot of them

Pmsl this coming from someone so far gone he must sleep with a blow up doll of Dianne Abbott

I know Corbyn will kill this country off because of his policy’s renationalising by broadband and giving it free will collapse all other broadband company’s and put thousands out of work, Corbyns money forest will come to light as BS and he will land us in huge debt with his half filled promises. Then there’s brexit a vote on remain vs remain then a Scottish independence referendum so not only will we have ignored brexit leaving over 17 million annoyed and angry but the union will face a possible brake up. Why because people like you roly who hold on to the brainwashing must vote labour must hate Tory they shut mines even though labour held the seat the paper and labour says I must vote labour Maggie will come back to life.

Get a bloody grip on yourself lad embrace change or nothing ever will
    Not the sort of change I want to embrace silly and whatever the result toneet millions will agree with that...whoever gets through the winning post tonight the biggest majority of people will not have voted for those policies. Its the same with your slavish argument for Brexit. Ok. 17.4 m voted for it? How many voted against 16, odd million people. How many didnt vote at all? So are you saying we have to ignore the views of a majority of people in this country? Should we tell 36m people to get a grip of themselves for the minority 17m? You would be a brave man. You talk on here as tho 56m people were for brexit and 1 person was against it
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-12-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Don't particularly want to stay in the EU, but don't want to see the country flogged off to the USA either. There are other possibilities... Corbyn policies have never been tried so how do you know they won't work? Thatcherism, Reaganomics, etc, was great for the rich, but everybody else suffered. "Borisonomics" will be the same, and even more grovelling to the USA.
    Very good question mike and Corbyns renationalising may do us some good (apart from broadband I can’t see that being anything but a huge job loss) but there’s two ways he can do it the first is to buy it at the price the greedy owners/shareholders want which will cost billions and even then he could maybe buy one without a recession, the second option is seize control over a fixed price like he says he’s going to do, however this is against the EU law and to do it he would have to come out of the EU and out of the european court of justice which his front bench won’t let him do.

Problem labour has is they are trying to win leave voters by making false promises and they are false promises just like torys are making false promises with building new hospitals

Que the loyal labour roly dog “down boy” woof woof woof woof

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm going on Tory policies. They don't have a good record of looking after the under privileged in society do they? Basically what I am saying is anything left of the tories care more that is not to say that there aren't reasonable tory MPs unfortunately Boris chucked a lot of the caring moderates out so who does that leave you with?
    Labour killed a million Iraqis in an illegal war and let a similar number of children be molested in towns with Labour councils, they're not the "good guys."

I was referring to a change in Labour Party roly dog

If they lose some heartland seats it will make them take notice again

Torys will win and our votes won’t make any difference but when you have a really bad arrogant mp like me and grist has you just got to Chuck em out in favour of a better labour future otherwise even if labour got in in 5 years time you’d be stuck with a guy who only votes on a wage increase or stuff that benefits himself.

If these idiots stay in office we will never have a labour government ever again because believe it or not, not everyone is well trained like you to vote labour regardless on who’s on front row, believe it or not some people vote on policy’s and some vote on who they trust to run the country

Problem labour has is they are trying to win leave voters by making false promises and they are false promises just like torys are making false promises with building new hospitals
    Yet you still voted Tory? What will you say if you or a member of your family cant get a hospital bed in future? Will you not regret helping to put in power a party who made these promises at the election and failed to carry em out...

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Labour killed a million Iraqis in an illegal war and let a similar number of children be molested in towns with Labour councils, they're not the "good guys."
    Don't agree with the Blair war in Iraq but don't forget Parliament voted to go ahead with an ovewhelming majority

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not the sort of change I want to embrace silly and whatever the result toneet millions will agree with that...whoever gets through the winning post tonight the biggest majority of people will not have voted for those policies. Its the same with your slavish argument for Brexit. Ok. 17.4 m voted for it? How many voted against 16, odd million people. How many didnt vote at all? So are you saying we have to ignore the views of a majority of people in this country? Should we tell 36m people to get a grip of themselves for the minority 17m? You would be a brave man. You talk on here as tho 56m people were for brexit and 1 person was against it
    Where do you get 36m who are against Brexit from? Do you just make things up in your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Have you actually dealt with these broadband companies thieves & cheats the lot of them
    Used to work for one fella

Not going to deny that they are thieves and cheats but there’s still a lot of people who work for them in call centres now what will happen if one gives free broadband?

Yes everyone will switch and anyone in the other company’s will be out on dole ( it’s a bad idea)

Page 141 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast