Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
Just rumour, mista. Absolutely no ‘insider’ knowledge but I’ve heard two independent rumours that have suggested the same thing.

Tom Lawrence is probably the least popular player amongst DCFC fans since Claude Davies. Most, however - including you, Swale, GP and MA - accept that there’s ‘a player in there somewhere’.
I completely agree with that, as do many others including Ryan Giggs apparently. I’m sure Bielsa will be aware of all that and the way in which things work out for certain players at certain clubs and not at others is well known...ask Vydra who, like Lawrence, has huge confidence issues and who I’m sure Burnley would be well pleased to see the back of.

P.S. Did you notice Jamie Paterson’s contribution to Brizzle’s win yesterday? You, tbf, have been one of very few who have defended him but he has been another object of hatred amongst Derby’s less knowledgeable/tolerant fans.
Sometimes players fit in at a club...sometimes they don’t. Lawrence, imo, is that type of player. I’d be happy to see the back of him but can understand both MM not wanting to ‘give’ him away and how he could fulfil his potential elsewhere.
RA yes your right sometimes a player is at the wrong club , but I would be astonished if Lawrence would be of any interest to Leeds . Although I hope he does go True about Vydra although he played yesterday Derby fans always have to have a scapegoat , recent ones Christie , Pearce who now play for teams above us in the league . At present the Keogh haters can't say much , so it's Evans who is useless . Yes I saw Paterson i know he's a good player I've seen him many times , but being a tree he was never going to be accepted Like to know what's happening with Marriott he looked really fit against Barnsley but not played since supposed to have muscle problem . Rumoured Hull want him ,got to the point now I would let him go