+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Getting rid of Curtis Main would be like Xmas coming back.
    Not at all... I would be delighted if Curtis Main left and absolutely miserable if Xmas came back in January...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Not at all... I would be delighted if Curtis Main left and absolutely miserable if Xmas came back in January...
    A very good point.
    I stand corrected Mr Brush

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    The diets wanted Main in the summer so maybe we should be nice & offer him to them free of charge. I’ll even drive him down to help them out.

Hopefully Stendel being new he won’t have seen him play & will ask Avril for some advice.

Then we could go get Boyce if he’s available as they’ve been linked with him.

Yes he’s another with a dodgy knee but he’s better than Main even on one leg.

Touch of the Rooney about him potentially as he’s proven up here before a spell down south.

Looks like Hertz are trying to hijack Matty Kennedy's move

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Ah had a wee drop wednesday and ahv had neen since.
    rake in the tinny for a wee jam scone, nithin bit crumbs fit the hells gahn on

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Looks like Hertz are trying to hijack Matty Kennedy's move
    If the boy has an ounce of sense absolutely no way he'd even consider going to that basket case.

Why would anyone half decent sign a pre contract for a club with every chance of playing in the championship next year

BBC site said the Diets would be willing to pay a fee to get him now - conveniently forgetting the small matter of why on earth would the farmers sell one of their best players right now to one of their biggest relegation rivals - not a chance.

Still, will be nice to remind the diets yet again of their place in the grand scheme of things when the boy does sign for us.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    If the boy has an ounce of sense absolutely no way he'd even consider going to that basket case.

Why would anyone half decent sign a pre contract for a club with every chance of playing in the championship next year

BBC site said the Diets would be willing to pay a fee to get him now - conveniently forgetting the small matter of why on earth would the farmers sell one of their best players right now to one of their biggest relegation rivals - not a chance.

Still, will be nice to remind the diets yet again of their place in the grand scheme of things when the boy does sign for us.
    So the easiest solution, and win-win for us would be to get him on a pre-contract and then offer £50k for him to sign now but give them Wright and/or McLennan on loan as part of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by canarydon View Post
    So the easiest solution, and win-win for us would be to get him on a pre-contract and then offer £50k for him to sign now but give them Wright and/or McLennan on loan as part of the deal.
    Would Have to be McLennan then as Wright I think is oot for the season but sounds good to me Or on another thought how about Bruce Anderson ?

Matty Kennedy has agreed a pre-contract with the Dons according to Scott Burns

I'd be happy with that. I thought he looked good against us and picking up goals/assists regularly for a struggling team

Reminds me of the Hayes signing

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast