+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 541 of 625 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I really want to know about Milnes deal with Mcinnes's contract extension.
    Been bangin on about that since it happened. Something fishy there.

I would imagine Stewarty was thinking about stepping down as chairman a long time before it was announced.

Probably got McInnes contract extension sorted before he let Cormack know he was wanting him to take over.

That way his buddy will get a big pay off by someone else once he gets sacked.

Typical Milne move.

It doesn’t say much for Cormack etc if he and his Atlanta chums are letting McInnes plod along with dismal performances week after week. A non scoring team is not going to gather much interest about them and is bad for business.
    It hardly smacks of ambition....don’t tell me we have another board who are just happy to make up the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would imagine Stewarty was thinking about stepping down as chairman a long time before it was announced.

Probably got McInnes contract extension sorted before he let Cormack know he was wanting him to take over.

That way his buddy will get a big pay off by someone else once he gets sacked.

Typical Milne move.
    So what you are saying is that you think Milne has been acting for his own and his friends benefits rather than the good of Aberdeen FC ?

So what you are saying is that you think Milne has been acting for his own and his friends benefits rather than the good of Aberdeen FC ?
    He probably thinks keeping McInnes as manager is the best thing for the club as he was blinded by the fact he thought the sun shines out of McInnes arse.

The best thing to do would have been to let Cormack decide if he was going to give McInnes a new deal,I don’t think he would have.

He probably thinks keeping McInnes as manager is the best thing for the club as he was blinded by the fact he thought the sun shines out of McInnes arse.

The best thing to do would have been to let Cormack decide if he was going to give McInnes a new deal,I don’t think he would have.
    Could it be that Cormack has already told DM that his tenure is up at the end of the season, it seems like DM isnt really that fussed if we win or lose nowadays.

If he knew he was leaving why give his mate a new contract other than to stitch Aberdeen FC into a mental financial contract?

It stinks, just like the Shuttle Bus Arena.

If he knew he was leaving why give his mate a new contract other than to stitch Aberdeen FC into a mental financial contract?

It stinks, just like the Shuttle Bus Arena.
    Too right it stinks! I’m surprised it’s not been picked up by the msm yet. That cvnt Milne needs to answer for this.

See the clause 'We need a stronger Rangers'. Remember Milne is still on the board, thus McInnes is still at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Too right it stinks! I’m surprised it’s not been picked up by the msm yet. That cvnt Milne needs to answer for this.
    Milne is safe, he kept the voting structure that favours the old scum.

Page 541 of 625 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591 ... LastLast