+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Coronavirus - Bogroll

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I am going to try the local farm shops by us. Potatoes, Eggs, fruit and vegetables will keep you going a bit and much healthier than pasta. So many meals you can do with spuds and eggs.
    Mind you we have Rabbits, Ducks, Geese, Pigeons, Pheasants and even deer by us, so we could go self sufficient.
    F king he’ll Des......are you intent on creating a new strain of this f hooker!?

Get in the queue at Aldi FFS.

Name:  A18CE2E1-EFD2-4C51-A6FB-96B94A02792F.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  14.4 KB

Made me smile

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I am going to try the local farm shops by us......So many meals you can do with spuds......Pigeons........
    Unfortunately we have no local farm shops and spuds are in short supply. I stopped growing our own when I got fed up of the local cats and foxes digging them up. We do have a lot of wood pigeons near us though, for now. I also have an air rifle and a liking for wood pigeon...... thinking about it, there's an awful lot of rabbits in a nearby park. There's a lot to be said for taking shots of nature Des', and not always with a camera. Not top of my agenda but if and when needs must .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Unfortunately we have no local farm shops and spuds are in short supply. I stopped growing our own when I got fed up of the local cats and foxes digging them up. We do have a lot of wood pigeons near us though, for now. I also have an air rifle and a liking for wood pigeon...... thinking about it, there's an awful lot of rabbits in a nearby park. There's a lot to be said for taking shots of nature Des', and not always with a camera. Not top of my agenda but if and when needs must .
    Don’t despair about wildlife in Le Jardin 68.

We’ve been plagued with Badgers ripping up our lawn to the point of total destruction.

My wife came up with the remedy and it seems to work.

Late every evening I can be spotted circumventing the perimeter of my establishment spraying a receptacle of my own p I s s in all corners!

The spraying is actually the least of the problem......trying to p I s s into the diffuser without soaking my trousers is the main task.

I sent an old mate a video clip of said receptacle when almost full and he,like myself,marvelled at the clarity of my 58 year old urine.

“Like a fine single Malt” was the conclusion.

I actually pee for England due to over active kidneys so if Mrs 68 is in need of the “Devil’s Deterent” then please let me know?

Gallons to spare at a fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Don’t despair......I actually pee for England due to over active kidneys so if Mrs 68 is in need of the “Devil’s Deterent” then please let me know? Gallons to spare at a fair price.
    No need but cheers all the same Mick, I've been pis sing her off for years totally free of charge .

Sainsbury’s was open this morning between 7-8 exclusively for the ‘elderly and vulnerable’ so I decided that I would muscle my way in with them. I got there at 6:30 and the queue was absolutely enormous. In it I noticed a quite a few of the younger selfish, greedy ba5tards. I was pleased to see two rather large gentlemen on the door syphoning these buggers off and corralling them out of the way. Inside I managed to wrestle a bog roll off a poor pathetic old girl, knocked an old boy into the frozen chips and barged another off his walking frame. But at least I got a few things before the mob cleaned it out, which I am told they have.

20 different leaflets, all adverts dropped through my letter box today...where from? Who's been handling them before they reached me?, it's difficult to really isolate one self isn't it?

All picked up with my garden litter picker and straight into the re-cycle bin...but even that only passes on a problem to someone else doesn't it?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)