+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Keir Starmer

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Nice.

You’re clearly from the ‘nature’ school of human behaviour and psychology Pugwash.
    He's not on his own, BFP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-52198488

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Blimey! There were a few nasty sentiments on Twitter last night amongst many very good ones, but town mayors should certainly know better. Keir Starmer got the tone exactly right, to be fair to him.

Here's another one of lardy's mates

Guess what Sinbad, dribbling idiots have access to social media. I’m reminded of this every time I read one of your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Guess what Sinbad, dribbling idiots have access to social media. I’m reminded of this every time I read one of your posts.
    What a comeback Porky. You never got back to me as to why you mentioned that tw@t Lammy.
    Last edited by navypie; 07-04-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    What a comeback Porky. You never got back to me as to why you mentioned that tw@t Lammy.
    Here's a little info on 'that tw@t Lammy, Naval. Bearing in mind that he has a 1st from London and studied at Harvard Law School, what does that make you?

Lammy grew up in Tottenham, next to the Broadwater Farm estate. Having attended a local primary school, at the age of 10 he was awarded an Inner London Education Authority choral scholarship to sing at Peterborough Cathedral and be a pupil at The King's School, Peterborough – an event he has described as his 'X-Factor moment'. Growing up, Lammy worked in KFC and as a security guard to help the family get by. He studied at the School of Law, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, obtaining a first-class degree. Lammy went on to become the first black Briton to study at Harvard University when he won a place to study an LL.M. at Harvard Law School. He was called to the bar of England and Wales in 1994 at Lincoln's Inn that he had joined as a student member and practised as a barrister for several years.

The man seems to have broad life experience and the ability to live through hard times. His dad walked out on the family when he was 12 which meant Lammy effectively became Dad to the younger kids.
    Like I say, old injun saying - judge no man till you have walked a mile in his moccasins

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Simple question Obeseman..... Just tell me what, if any, qualifications do you have. We know Raab's (so you say) an idiot at being a parliamentarian, we also know outside of government he's only a qualified solicitor. What did you say you did for a living ... a progressive Labour activist cum placard maker cum land worker?? Possibly none of these but whatever, you certainly know how to promote the type of mindset normally accredited to registered imbeciles unfit for much responsibility. Are you one of them? If so don't be ashamed, you can't help it - I'll show a little empathy in future.

Yes ....... (Boris) one man that that made the whole of the ex Labour front bench look like the low life they were,
    Raab

https://twitter.com/marieannuk/statu...775034373?s=21

No doubt being a bit of a Gaffer’s nark and all round forelock tugger, you agree with him when he said British workers are ‘some of the worst idlers in the world’.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Here's a little info on 'that tw@t Lammy, Naval. Bearing in mind that he has a 1st from London and studied at Harvard Law School.

You'd never know by looking at him.

And you'd certainly never know by listening to him.

In other news, the thot plickens?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Here's a little info on 'that tw@t Lammy, Naval. Bearing in mind that he has a 1st from London and studied at Harvard Law School, what does that make you?

Lammy grew up in Tottenham, next to the Broadwater Farm estate. Having attended a local primary school, at the age of 10 he was awarded an Inner London Education Authority choral scholarship to sing at Peterborough Cathedral and be a pupil at The King's School, Peterborough – an event he has described as his 'X-Factor moment'. Growing up, Lammy worked in KFC and as a security guard to help the family get by. He studied at the School of Law, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, obtaining a first-class degree. Lammy went on to become the first black Briton to study at Harvard University when he won a place to study an LL.M. at Harvard Law School. He was called to the bar of England and Wales in 1994 at Lincoln's Inn that he had joined as a student member and practised as a barrister for several years.

The man seems to have broad life experience and the ability to live through hard times. His dad walked out on the family when he was 12 which meant Lammy effectively became Dad to the younger kids.
    Like I say, old injun saying - judge no man till you have walked a mile in his moccasins
    Even tw@ts go to Harvard. He can have all the qualifications in the world, doesn't make him any less a tw@t. Thanks for sharing that with me anyway sid. Porky called Raab an idiot, I wonder if you can share his history with him.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast