+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 416 of 489 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Whilst I agree with them that the SPFL is somewhat dodgy they only have the likes of themselves to blame. Scottish football for too long in its history has pandered to teams from Glasgow with anyone else just a side show. The whole system is flawed from top to bottom. Our previous chairman couldn’t bring himself to want change the last real chance we had so the club from Glasgow with the most cash got even stronger.
    If we want change we need a totally different approach and a voting structure that is very well balanced. We need chairmanship from clubs that are a hell of a lot stronger than the past history has shown. Our own club have a new chairman and I for one hope he won’t tolerate the current nonsense that our country serves up. A different approach to the politics of Scottish football is badly needed or we just continue as the current imbeciles we are.

It would be worth Scottish Football completely dying if it meant the death of the cheeks.
    Horrible

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    It would be worth Scottish Football completely dying if it meant the death of the cheeks.
    Horrible
    I get your point but there are enough teams with real supporters to thrive without those w@nkers.

You only have to look at the effect the original Rangers dying had on attendances at most other clubs.

A competitive league where everyone thinks they have a real chance of success brings the crowds in.

I wish the cheeks would phuck off elsewhere or die and let the rest of us have an unbiased, sectarian free, family friendly league where Scottish players can thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    I get your point but there are enough teams with real supporters to thrive without those w@nkers.

You only have to look at the effect the original Rangers dying had on attendances at most other clubs.

A competitive league where everyone thinks they have a real chance of success brings the crowds in.

I wish the cheeks would phuck off elsewhere or die and let the rest of us have an unbiased, sectarian free, family friendly league where Scottish players can thrive.
    I know, just venting.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post

, ^^^ this with bells on.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    , ^^^ this with bells on.
    Name:  mlk.jpg
Views: 737
Size:  81.8 KB

A DUP MP for Londonderry is on Sportsound regarding him trying to raise a motion in Westminster about the SPFL, phucking @rseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    A DUP MP for Londonderry is on Sportsound regarding him trying to raise a motion in Westminster about the SPFL, phucking @rseholes.
    Just come on to post that. WTF is the BBC doing giving fu ck ing pond life of that ilk air time?
    Some cu nt should lose their job over that.

Fair play to Tom English, his first comment post "interview" was "I can't believe we had that man on the show".

Fu ck ing disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

I switched it off when he came on. What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Just come on to post that. WTF is the BBC doing giving fu ck ing pond life of that ilk air time?
    Some cu nt should lose their job over that.

Fair play to Tom English, his first comment post "interview" was "I can't believe we had that man on the show".

Fu ck ing disgusting, absolutely disgusting.
    It just sums up everything wrong with Scottish football, pandering to the arse-cheeks at every turn.

I really wouldnt care if it all crashes and burns as the game has always been rigged towards two teams to the detriment of Scottish football.

That pr1ck Doncaster gets paid about/over £300k a year to keep this Circus going, its shameful.

Ground zero, start again with a clean slate...11-1 (Milne you utter pr1ck) voting structure what a joke.

Page 416 of 489 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466 ... LastLast