+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 100 of 128 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1277

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Im wondering if all parties have been given the report and this is not being made pubic until they have all exercised their right to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Source please.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Source please.
    Edit to add, no chance they would do that as they would know it could leak. They're not going to take that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    I'm with you Stoke, tomorrow will be five sleeps, four working days to the start of the season

There has to be a statement tomorrow and hopefully a favourable resolution though I still expect anything and everything from shambolic sfa
    Although there is no right of appeal, surely everyone must realize that if the panel find against united, Raith and cove, the 3 clubs will immediately raise a new legal action of their own against the denial of promotion. We're not just going to shrug our shoulders and accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by swanny14 View Post
    Although there is no right of appeal, surely everyone must realize that if the panel find against united, Raith and cove, the 3 clubs will immediately raise a new legal action of their own against the denial of promotion. We're not just going to shrug our shoulders and accept it.
    Yeah, it's weird. If the ruling goes against us we could technically start a new action because we were declared league winners although I'm not sure how that would work.
    But if the decision goes against Hearts that's them done.

Quote Originally Posted by swanny14 View Post
    I cannot actually see this going against us or we will have the right to a compensation claim for the financial output in preparation for the season ahead. If reconstruction is forced, Hearts and Inverness will need at least a month to get their squads in order, which creates an instant fixture backlog.

The outcome i would most like to see would be Hearts and Partick to get compo, just for the absolute rage that would ensue when the 37 other members of the SPFL have to stump up. I would then wonder how good their M8 coalition would be by the time the SFA charge comes to being, and a clearer picture comes about on how detrimental to Scottish football this has been!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Im wondering if all parties have been given the report and this is not being made pubic until they have all exercised their right to reply.
    Would guess that any report/summary/agreement document would need to be checked by all parties to ensure it is accurate.
    All have weekend to digest and then if no inaccuracies the ruling gets rubberstamped tomorrow

I’m thinking tomorrow hearts officially relegated again and we have a new played signed by Tuesday. 👍

Surely this will be announced tomorrow one way or another.

I thought when Lord Clark asked Sfa about timescales it was said this could be done in time. Now way too close to the start of the season - 4 days before kick off its to be confirmed who is in which league !?!

I see the Jambos on Kickback are predictably waffling on about Villa staying up despite being in the relegation zone at lockdown and extolling finishing the League. Of course they are conveniently forgetting that there was no Governmental authority given in Scotland in sufficient time to allow re-starting plans as UEFA had dictated a decision on how domestic leagues were to be finished by May 25th, unlike in England, and of course there are the sheer costs involved in the programme that the EPL and Championship had to underwrite to allow all this which the SPFL couldn’t have afforded in a month of Sundays. That and amongst many other things.

Page 100 of 128 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)