+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Stockport County 15.12.20 [NL]

Third home game in a row, but which Notts side will turn up? Hopefully the one determined to show their promotion credentials.

Notts 3, Stockport 1 (Wootton, Turner, Ruben)

Cant see us getting anything from this game. Stockport have quality and will surely press high meaning we are left in our usual spot when this occurs. Notts 0 Stockport 2

we are playing a good team , therefore it goes without saying that we will draw at best (respect the point ! fkcu going for a win)
    However I only see a 2-1 defeat .
    out played , out thought and out ran , JOB, Doyle and Reeves to play from the off , Enzio to play on the left but deep to help cover the DKE.
    Ardley's idea of setting up a team to attack and dominate from the off !
    The team did well especially as we haven't played a game for over a week and they weren't match ready.
    I cant head it or kick It for them , we told them what to expect, we knew what they were going to do and they did it.

0-2 Stockport

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Stockport have been over-hyped massively this season. I look at their squad and it is bang average. They have one decent Conference player in Rooney, who if he was any good would not be playing for Stockport. Has he ever played league football?! He's no Spring chicken.

We'll still lose though. 1-2. Wootton
    Would have to disagree with you.
    Rooney was one of the standout players last season and has already scored 6 goals in 9 nine games. Our leading scorer has 6 from 12.
    I would have Rooney in Notts team any day.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Don't forget the evergreen "We worked on this all week but I can't play the game for them" after the usual loss to set piece goals.

Notts 0 - 2 Stockport

This, plus the usual 'we gave them all the instructions they needed, but they didn't listen', garbage.

Notts 1-4 Stockport..

Boldy.

Must win game for me.

If we lose, Stockport, with their 3 games in hand, could start to open a gap on us, just like Torquay have done.

Can we win in front of the cameras? We’ll need an improvement on our last three performances.

Head says no, heart says of course we can.

Notts 2-1
    Wootton 2 (he must get lucky soon with the chances he’s missing)

3-1 home defeat against impressive, big spending, pre-season title favourites that everyone has heard about.

Rooney scoring twice for the visitors cos he's a good player. Ardley In/Out thread gets a much needed boost following a quiet spell.

A hard fought midfield battle Notts shading it 2-1 Wooten 2

I'm getting suicidal with all this doom and gloom !

Notts 4...stockport 1.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast