+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Hitchens

Average daily death rate in England in 2018 was 1,552.

Just saying like.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Average daily death rate in England in 2018 was 1,552.

Just saying like.
    You are a very persistent man.....facts facts, bloody facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    By that measure, Donald Trump isn't responsible for the far-right white supremacist attempt to overthrow democracy yesterday, is that what you're saying? And muppets on here talk about BLM being a violent organisation ffs. As for Hitchens, him and his fellow shills are responsible for convincing phuckwit populist Johnson that covid was gone, that there would be no 2nd wave. 30,000 people have died in England since last September when SAGE pleaded for action, including 1100 yesterday. Toby Young has apologised, Alison Pearson has been forced off social media because of her constant lies about the NHS, why does Hitchens get a free pass? He is not a man of the people, he is a man of the offshore tax haven billionaires who pull his strings. Bizarre you think otherwise.
    I will try to explain. Assange and Hitchens both want truth, and both can in a free speech society can say what they want. I have not been arguing whether they are right or wrong. Assange has published what other people have said and Hitchens prints what he wants to say. That seems to me to be the way things should work.

If people with all types of opinions cannot say what they think and have their ideas discussed I think we are on a very slippery. slope.

Hitchens is in the pocket of offshore billionaires who want the end of restrictions to keep their bank accounts filled. Thankfully his right-wing views don't hold much sway in Scotland, only amongst a few sheeple who also think Donald Trump is the saviour of us all.

Hitchens is in the pocket of offshore billionaires who want the end of restrictions to keep their bank accounts filled. Thankfully his right-wing views don't hold much sway in Scotland, only amongst a few sheeple who also think Donald Trump is the saviour of us all.
    Read Hitchens article in today's Mail on Sunday. You have got Hitchens completely wrong, IMO.

What part of he is a right-wing neocon libertarian who works for offshore billionaires who want state and society to end as we know it have I got wrong? I read his latest rant, crying into his cornflakes over the backlash him and his fellow covid deniers are suffering right now. I cried real tears, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Read Hitchens article in today's Mail on Sunday. You have got Hitchens completely wrong, IMO.
    Brilliant as usual and wasn't even the best column in the paper that week, stand up Douglas Murray......take a bow.

What part of he is a right-wing neocon libertarian who works for offshore billionaires who want state and society to end as we know it have I got wrong? I read his latest rant, crying into his cornflakes over the backlash him and his fellow covid deniers are suffering right now. I cried real tears, honestly.
    Don't you see that the very people you criticise for failing to support society and its institutions are the very people that Hitchens is criticising. How you think calling him a covid denier is rational or realistic is beyond me. I had hoped that you might understand that he is critical of Boris David Cameron Tony Blair, Putin. He is actually standing up for individuals like you and laments the forces that are in his opinion making society weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Brilliant as usual and wasn't even the best column in the paper that week, stand up Douglas Murray......take a bow.
    Have been encouraged by Jim Sillars too.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Don't you see that the very people you criticise for failing to support society and its institutions are the very people that Hitchens is criticising. How you think calling him a covid denier is rational or realistic is beyond me. I had hoped that you might understand that he is critical of Boris David Cameron Tony Blair, Putin. He is actually standing up for individuals like you and laments the forces that are in his opinion making society weaker.
    Tainted's just a troll BCram, a stupid one at that.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)