+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 580 of 625 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes spent more time on Friday trying to chase a striker to replace Sam Cosgrove than he did preparing for the Livingston match. Why? Don’t we have people at the club who can do the necessary tracking down of players so we can let the head coach do his job which he is well paid for. Very amateurish from our club and another piece of bad management from The Anchor Man. He never seizes to amaze.
    Our club is a mess, over the top earners are in sales (Wicks)
    Never hire anyone with a dubious aptonym.
    & selling BS (McInnes)
    Last edited by Jussi; 31-01-2021 at 12:38 PM.

McInnes spent more time on Friday trying to chase a striker to replace Sam Cosgrove than he did preparing for the Livingston match. Why? Don’t we have people at the club who can do the necessary tracking down of players so we can let the head coach do his job which he is well paid for. Very amateurish from our club and another piece of bad management from The Anchor Man. He never seizes to amaze.
    Is this something else you have just made up or anything to back it up? Apart from the sh*t performance.
    Last edited by mondo_notion; 31-01-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Is this something else you have just made up or anything to back it up? Apart from the sh*t performance.
    The Anchor Man said it himself....I think I read it on a Scotsman link for proof.

Name:  2C19234F-B3F1-4F30-BE05-ECA711E988A8.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  8.8 KB

I await your apology

Name:  2C19234F-B3F1-4F30-BE05-ECA711E988A8.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  8.8 KB

I await your apology
    I can be the bigger man and apologise. Sorry John. Now, have you cracked the Colombian cartel money laundering operation?

There's many things I disagree with you on RJ but on this one you are spot on. We have been trying to sell Cosgrove for at least six months so why on earth did we not have a list of suitable candidates already to go and task one of our general management types that we have to go land the right person that our manager should have identified months ago. As you said all very amateurish.

Of course could just be made up sh1t by McInnes to deflect from yet another woeful performance from Aberdeen nil.

I can be the bigger man and apologise. Sorry John. Now, have you cracked the Colombian cartel money laundering operation?
    Apology accepted. I still believe we are playing a part in money laundering and it’s good to see not many have noticed. We are not the first club on this island that are getting used to clean cash.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 31-01-2021 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    There's many things I disagree with you on RJ but on this one you are spot on. We have been trying to sell Cosgrove for at least six months so why on earth did we not have a list of suitable candidates already to go and task one of our general management types that we have to go land the right person that our manager should have identified months ago. As you said all very amateurish.

Of course could just be made up sh1t by McInnes to deflect from yet another woeful performance from Aberdeen nil.
    Our manager also said that we'd tried for a few players but those options came to nothing. Also we can only get in touch with players during the window if they are out of contract in 6 months, thereby limiting the number of players we can talk to. Sounds like you are expecting miracles from our club.

A timely reminder that McInnes works two windows in advance.

No laughing up the back

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Our manager also said that we'd tried for a few players but those options came to nothing. Also we can only get in touch with players during the window if they are out of contract in 6 months, thereby limiting the number of players we can talk to. Sounds like you are expecting miracles from our club.
    The point I am making is that we have known for months that he will be possibly leaving so any professional organisation would have a list of likely replacements ready made. As you say players can't move between windows so we should have had a prioritised list ready long before January, which would have required McInnes input. Once it becomes clear we will need a replacement, why does it need McInnes to do the legwork the day before a game. What is Stephen Gunn doing (head of football operations)? Or Russ Richardson? I understand why McInnes may need to have a 30 minute call to get a signing over the line but spending hours and hours as he implied?

I don't expect miracles but a touch of professionalism wouldn't go amiss

Page 580 of 625 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590 ... LastLast