+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Love this tweet

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    They are, they are losing them by the bucket load due to their stance on transgenderism......mainly woman.

It's important because of the way LGBT etc has became politicised.
    I personally couldn't care less about anyone's ***uality, as long as they're not going after kids or forcing themselves on people. But then any man that decides he can don a dress and that justifies him access to a ladies' toilet is essentially forcing himself on others (his opinion that he's entitled to use ladies toilets at least). I've stood next to guys in toilets on more than one occasion who have been in dresses (I wasn't in a dress because they were week days before the trolls start) so can't see the issue. As someone with a degree in a biological science based subject I can only justifiably recognise two genders in nature however and can't recognise any 'gender fluidity' or 'transgender identity' as a physical manifestation of gender.

I am no longer a member of the SNP but not only because of its total failure to apply common sense to this subject, I have several reasons to believe they are just wrong for Scotland. I still support independence just not at the cost of the freedom to think for ourselves and to have our own opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I personally couldn't care less about anyone's ***uality, as long as they're not going after kids or forcing themselves on people. But then any man that decides he can don a dress and that justifies him access to a ladies' toilet is essentially forcing himself on others (his opinion that he's entitled to use ladies toilets at least). I've stood next to guys in toilets on more than one occasion who have been in dresses (I wasn't in a dress because they were week days before the trolls start) so can't see the issue. As someone with a degree in a biological science based subject I can only justifiably recognise two genders in nature however and can't recognise any 'gender fluidity' or 'transgender identity' as a physical manifestation of gender.

I am no longer a member of the SNP but not only because of its total failure to apply common sense to this subject, I have several reasons to believe they are just wrong for Scotland. I still support independence just not at the cost of the freedom to think for ourselves and to have our own opinions.
    I know you do.

Remember I voted yes.

Not because I thought it wud benefit me greatly but I thought....there maybe a better way and I trusted Salmond to keep the woke madness off the agenda.

I've since changed and can see the SNP for what they are.....remind me of Derek Hattons mob when they had the Labour party in its grip.

She terrifies me and the others who just cannot be woke and transgender enough.

I can't stand cherry but she is bang on with this absolutely bang on and it is heartening to see many true Indy campaigners turning their back on this ****e.

Is it an open uni degree?

Maybe no count.😀

Her man has tried to imprison another man for the rest of his life so her choice of partner is open for discussion......Boris partner is.
    Carrie Symonds was sacked from the tory party for fraud, remind me which national newspaper that was in? Now she's been given a very cushy job at a charity funded by the taxpayer, very cushy. Covered by the press? Nope.

Is it an open uni degree?

Maybe no count.��
    Only the one year of it

Have a look at wings over Scotland site, once sturgeon and SNP loyalists.
    Salmond loyalist, never Sturgeon. Details.

Only the one year of it
    😁.....I count it anyway.....just as I count anybody with a cock as a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Carrie Symonds was sacked from the tory party for fraud, remind me which national newspaper that was in? Now she's been given a very cushy job at a charity funded by the taxpayer, very cushy. Covered by the press? Nope.
    Did she text you that or did you read it in the press?

I know you do.

Remember I voted yes.

I've since changed
    Step forward the least likely 'Yes to No' candidate on the planet

Did she text you that or did you read it in the press?
    I read it on Twitter, same as everything else facts are, she was sacked for fraud and now she's running the f'n country

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)