+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 588 of 625 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

No chance Cormack pays him off.

Cormack has moaned about the financial plight all season and it would cost about a million to pay him and Doc off (£14k a week, over a year to go?)

Fact is he can still get 4th which is still Europe and meets the criteria Cormack stated.

They will spin it that the club and team suffer without fans at games hence the deflated performances (ignoring everyone else in the same boat), and he will get another year out of “respect” for what he’s done at the club...

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    No chance Cormack pays him off.

Cormack has moaned about the financial plight all season and it would cost about a million to pay him and Doc off (£14k a week, over a year to go?)

Fact is he can still get 4th which is still Europe and meets the criteria Cormack stated.

They will spin it that the club and team suffer without fans at games hence the deflated performances (ignoring everyone else in the same boat), and he will get another year out of “respect” for what he’s done at the club...
    I have a feeling you will be right. Cormack will be nutless and by lacking in that department he will alienate a huge part of the fanbase who have given up any sort of hope and will invest nothing into the club at a very perilous time. I hope I am wrong as I love the club as much as anybody but in reality we would be as well throw our hard earned money into a big empty pit.

"It could have been more than 2-0 and Aberdeen never looked like scoring. I can understand why the fans are frustrated, but I think Derek McInnes deserves to see the season out. The chairman has to make that call and performances like this will only increase the pressure."

Says God.

Nope, new man needs a bit of time to assess how to change this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    I have a feeling you will be right. Cormack will be nutless and by lacking in that department he will alienate a huge part of the fanbase who have given up any sort of hope and will invest nothing into the club at a very perilous time. I hope I am wrong as I love the club as much as anybody but in reality we would be as well throw our hard earned money into a big empty pit.
    Do you love the club as much as Derek tho, he’s our number 1 fan apparently.

I’m sure a few lifelong fans who have ploughed funds, time, life into the club may disagree with a man who has openly looked at other jobs and gets paid to manage us in that comparison.

If he did leave us, would he ever come back to Todders outwith scouting trips, would be a real test of his “love”...

McInnes is as much of an Aberdeen fan as Milne.

A pair of sevco loving tw@ts.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    McInnes is as much of an Aberdeen fan as Milne.

A pair of sevco loving tw@ts.

I’m 100 percent onboard the McInnes Jog On Train but I’m going to tell you right now, I’ve met Milne many times and he’s a red through and through. It may pain and shock people to hear this as well, but McInnes loves the club and wants to win. Doesn’t mean he will though...

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I’m 100 percent onboard the McInnes Jog On Train but I’m going to tell you right now, I’ve met Milne many times and he’s a red through and through. It may pain and shock people to hear this as well, but McInnes loves the club and wants to win. Doesn’t mean he will though...
    Really? He hides it well.

What bit of keeping the 11-1 voting structure was in the interest of Aberdeen FC?

What bit of running Pittodrie into the ground was in the interest of Aberdeen FC?

What bit of needing a strong sevco was in the interest of Aberdeen FC?

What bit of letting Mcinnes flashing his knickers to sevco while getting pumped twice by them during that period was in the interest of Aberdeen FC?

And then rewarding him with a bumper contract.

Seems like a really sh1te Aberdeen fan to me.

I have been in his company once and that was once to many.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Really? He hides it well.

What bit of keeping the 11-1 voting structure was in the interest of Aberdeen FC?

What bit of running Pittodrie into the ground was in the interest of Aberdeen FC?

What bit of needing a strong sevco was in the interest of Aberdeen FC?

What bit of letting Mcinnes flashing his knickers to sevco while getting pumped twice by them during that period was in the interest of Aberdeen FC?

And then rewarding him with a bumper contract.

Seems like a really sh1te Aberdeen fan to me.

I have been in his company once and that was once to many.
    I disagree with some choices too but i don’t have some burning vitriol towards the man. He put millions of his own money into the club. I’m not suggesting I’m a full throated supporter of his tenure but a little perspective might be deserved here. Always though he was a nice bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    "It could have been more than 2-0 and Aberdeen never looked like scoring. I can understand why the fans are frustrated, but I think Derek McInnes deserves to see the season out. The chairman has to make that call and performances like this will only increase the pressure."

Says God.

Nope, new man needs a bit of time to assess how to change this mess.
    God also said he thinks McInnes deserves the chance to stay until the end of the season.

I'm assuming if he doesn't 'go' this week, then he gets to the end of the season before parting ways?
    Not sure Cormack is up to it either TBH, and Milne is still lurking in the background. Difficult decision time.

Page 588 of 625 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598 ... LastLast