+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Burchnall out

He's got to be judged in the long run after building his own squad but bloody hell it's going to be annoying in the meantime!

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    So angry tonight I can't even get my Pitchfork out, because I broke it in utter frustration after the final whistle tonight.
    Over Jake Reeves' head perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Over Jake Reeves' head perchance?
    I wish, 😀 , but no over my wallet for allowing me to purchase another pass of misery..

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Jonnyt comes riding to the rescue again!
    Unfortunately, jonny has provided the only glimmer of hope tonight!

A Jonnyt classic providing us all with a much needed silver lining.

I wish, �� , but no over my wallet for allowing me to purchase another pass of misery..
    I listened on the radio but I still feel short-changed!

I'll forgive them if they beat Wrexham on BT Sport on Friday, because I pay for that!

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    The thing is Ardley had changed the tactics based on the players losing confidence and it got results at least in the short term.
    IBs not going to change the tactics as it will be against his philosophy and why the owners bought him on.
    Whether the decision is wrong to hire him I think the timing definitely was, as if they think his main skill is coaching, there’s no time to coach and it’s about man management and winning by whatever means with this glut of fixtures. As for who recruited the squad, seems its Ardley now when a lot were saying the owners, truth is it will be a mix.
    How many of this squad can be coached? Some turds cannot be polished. Agreed that we need some fires lit to get the players at least trying.

So angry tonight I can't even get my Pitchfork out, because I broke it in utter frustration after the final whistle tonight.
    I lend you my spare but I broke one of the prongs by over-tuning it. Tuned it to a 'C' rather than an 'Hay'.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    How many of this squad can be coached? Some turds cannot be polished. Agreed that we need some fires lit to get the players at least trying.
    I can remember thinking the same about the squad Steve Thompson and Colin Murphy assembled many years ago. They looked a right ramshackle bunch, and yet Sam Allardyce took most of the same players and turned them into record-breaking champions. It took him six months to undo the damage caused by his predecessors though!

Thompson/Murphy to Alladyce talk about a quantum leap Al.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast