+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Which jab have you had?

True, being in control of your own destiny can be a daunting thought for some

My next door neighbour, going into his 11th week on Thursday, since he had the first jab.
    Not had any contact for his second jab, if its a 12 week in between jabs, at least he
    ought to have had a date, for his second.
    I've told him to contact his GP surgery, when they re-open after Easter break, his first
    jab was through his GP's system.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    True, being in control of your own destiny can be a daunting thought for some
    Yet the burden of Brexit will fall on those companies that trade globally. Those I know are an optimistic bunch who see it as a challenge and not daunted by it particilarly.

The truth is the challenges Brexit presents will not fall on you. So youre ok to taunt from the safety of your bunker.

Unless of course you have a big plan of your own to make Brexit work?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Yet the burden of Brexit will fall on those companies that trade globally. Those I know are an optimistic bunch who see it as a challenge and not daunted by it particilarly.

The truth is the challenges Brexit presents will not fall on you. So youre ok to taunt from the safety of your bunker.

Its unravelling quickly now Wan so I dont think it will be relevant in a few years anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post

It's not a bunker it's a lighthouse

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Dont anyone pretend you havent had it yet cos Im one of the youngest on here!

I went to the arena and was in and out in 7 minutes the organisation was something to behold. I was asked which jab I wanted and I told them that I didnt want that EU sh1t, hit me with AZ. I didnt realise it was in your arm until the lady told me to put my trousers back on.

Also, any side effects? I feel shattered this morning
    I haven't had it

I honestly think people do not like freedom.

No way would previous generations have been so compliant, to all this nonsense.

So many flaws in the covid policy. Rule of 6 , beings asked to wear masks which do not work, 2 metres etc. So inconclusive.

An authoritarian state is now in place and it is immoveable.

And we let it happen.

Maybe 30 vaccines down the line the penny will drop.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I honestly think people do not like freedom.

No way would previous generations have been so compliant, to all this nonsense.

So many flaws in the covid policy. Rule of 6 , beings asked to wear masks which do not work, 2 metres etc. So inconclusive.

An authoritarian state is now in place and it is immoveable.

And we let it happen.

Maybe 30 vaccines down the line the penny will drop.

I wonder what would have happened in 1918 if they'd been given the info we have today?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I wonder what would have happened in 1918 if they'd been given the info we have today?
    We'd still be getting vaccinated for Spanish flu today.

You're probably right
    Last edited by frogmiller; 05-04-2021 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I haven't had it
    Macrons got you pencilled in for next March

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast