+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mansfailed new signing

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I'm afraid that ^^^ about sums Elliot up.
    And this:

Didn’t Kristian Dennis get relegated 3 times from league 2?

Quote Originally Posted by HUCKNALLPIE View Post
    If he came to us now, he’d be 3rd choice right back, 4th choice centre back and 5th choice central midfield
    That's funny because you're a mediocre non-league outfit, and he plays in the league above you. Maybe he'll be better with a good manager and good players around him... 👍

Quote Originally Posted by StagManStan View Post
    That's funny because you're a mediocre non-league outfit, and he plays in the league above you. Maybe he'll be better with a good manager and good players around him... 👍
    You've been a mediocre non-league outfit and we'll before us haven't you?

He;s already been tried in the EFL and failed more than once. He's a fairly strange signing for you I think. Still I am definitely not complaining that he has. PS do you want Knowles back as well. No longer in our plans not good enough. Although I see Nigel thinks he is good enough for you lot next season. Has Radford carved a hole in the budget?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    He;s already been tried in the EFL and failed more than once. He's a fairly strange signing for you I think. Still I am definitely not complaining that he has. PS do you want Knowles back as well. No longer in our plans not good enough. Although I see Nigel thinks he is good enough for you lot next season. Has Radford carved a hole in the budget?
    I'm not totally sure about the signing of Hewitt given his recent history but I'll trust the manager.

As with Hewitt, Knowles will be a better player with good players and a good manager around him. 👍

Enjoy the rest of your National League season.

Stags will always be bargain basement.

Surely they can send over someone better than him? That was weak, no wonder he voluntarily legged it.

I'm not totally sure about the signing of Hewitt given his recent history but I'll trust the manager.

As with Hewitt, Knowles will be a better player with good players and a good manager around him. ��

Enjoy the rest of your National League season.
    Knowles clearly wanted to play for the shirt when he was at Notts but unfortunately a bit skinny for this clogger league. Way too lightweight for league 2 even if he does have 'good players' like Elliot Hewitt around him. To be honest I would be worried if Hewitt signed for us in this division so I would say that there must have been a lot of insurance claims in the last 12 months. Have you finished your ground yet?

Good luck to him. Always gave 100% for us. I wonder what you think you’re getting. If you think you’re getting a hard working up and down midfielder with limited technical ability then you’re spot on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast