+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Tam Courts - Yes or No

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Courts in - Yes or No

yes

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    NO, NO, NO, NO! We're the 6th biggest club in the country! It's time we acted like it.
    Post of the day!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    What about the meeting on Tuesday?,it was not a rumour but a person at it said,"This is worse than the ST era."
    Who was at this meeting?Was he serious that he would prefer the ST era back?Why does he think this is worse than the ST era?I really am on you'r side mate if all those rumour I am hearing are true we will find out soon I would think if the rumours were true and was a done deal yesterday can't understand why they are interviewing and not announcing the done deal?
    Last edited by AraBrian; 27-05-2021 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    OK let me put it another way. You're suggesting the club would change their mind if thousands of fans threaten to walk ( I can only imagine you mean walk away from the club and not just down to the shops and back) I'm saying no one at the club would believe that would happen any more than I or most people would. Tam Courts doesn't have a cloud hanging over him in the same way that Malky did so they would not have to give in to fan pressure in the same way. If Mark, or more likely Tony decide he's the man then he'll be the man.
    I completely disagree. This fans revolt is bigger than the Malky Mackay one imo and if Courts is appointed, Asghar is a dead man walking when it comes to Utd. He'll never turn this around.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I completely disagree. This fans revolt is bigger than the Malky Mackay one imo and if Courts is appointed, Asghar is a dead man walking when it comes to Utd. He'll never turn this around.
    To be honest mate even if this rumour about courts turns out to be false doubt TA will ever be accepted by a lot of arabs now think we will have a season or two or longer of people moaning about him.If he does appoint courts and his son then fair enough but pretty crap if he appoints an experienced manager but think he is now tarred with that brush weather the rumours are true or not.

Last edited by GUNBOAT; 27-05-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Defo, get him in and get the best young players on the park. We might not have them for very long but it could be phukkin fantastic watching them. Big Tam though needs to understand he cannae phukk about with the defence, we need four big hard dirty bastirds back there so the the other six can strut their stuff on the hallowed turf. Do this, and every good young player will want to be at Tannadice 🖤🧡🖤🧡

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    If you are just looking for an arguement then pi.. off but if you are genuinely asking me where I stand on this then I am worried by the rumours that I am hearing but they are not coming out yet as I am hearing them eg courts was a done deal yesterday but seems utd are still interviewing for post.What I can see happening from the aftermath of all this is loads of utd supporters turning against TA no matter what is happening behind the scenes if the rumours turn out to be false then some will forget their dislike of TA but others will still keep their dislike and pretend it was them that made him change his mind wheather his mind had ever been made up or not.I will still be supporting utd next season no matter who they appoint as manager but would prefer an experienced manager to be appointed.What can you see happening?
    You really think im wanting to get into an argument when it takes me 5-10 minutes to work out what you are trying get across? You really need to get over that paranoia as i have asked you genuine questions on several occasions and you always go the same way!

If you're hearing different rumours to what others have brought in here, then dont you think people should be made aware of them so we can make our own minds up? Essentially that is what us not in the know people do at times like this, and ive even listened to what the retired one has written! WE BOTH AGREE that either way, Tony will get a backlash of some sorts after this, but while i may be willing to give any new manager a chance, im not gonna throw my limited income at a poorly performing team that is based on an ideal of playing the youth to make money for 2 or 3 people! It wont end well for Tam, Tony, the Ogrens, or ultimately the thousands of fans left to fight to get the club rebuilt.

What can i see happening, i see us going back to the SELL, SELL, SELL time of ST until there are no other youths to sell, when we should be looking back to the times where players were introduces at the right times, and sales were done at the right time and the money put into the building of the stadium we have now.

Cmon United, prove me wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Defo, get him in and get the best young players on the park. We might not have them for very long but it could be phukkin fantastic watching them. Big Tam though needs to understand he cannae phukk about with the defence, we need four big hard dirty bastirds back there so the the other six can strut their stuff on the hallowed turf. Do this, and every good young player will want to be at Tannadice ��������
    And when we get relegated and the top league clubs cherry-pick the best of our youngsters because we will have to sell. How fantastic will that be watching a team of young 'potential' players get walloped week-in-week-out by a bunch of seasoned pro's?

The top league is a REALLY tough environment. And you need to bring in the youth players WHEN they are ready.

We have 11 academy coaches. Do we really need that many? That's pretty expensive surely?

TBH, I'm at a loss ATM. I want to be looking forward to a new season. But I find myself (before the end of May FFS!) kind of dreading this summer and the forthcoming season.

That is something believe you me. Because I absolutely love our club.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    You really think im wanting to get into an argument when it takes me 5-10 minutes to work out what you are trying get across? You really need to get over that paranoia as i have asked you genuine questions on several occasions and you always go the same way!

If you're hearing different rumours to what others have brought in here, then dont you think people should be made aware of them so we can make our own minds up? Essentially that is what us not in the know people do at times like this, and ive even listened to what the retired one has written! WE BOTH AGREE that either way, Tony will get a backlash of some sorts after this, but while i may be willing to give any new manager a chance, im not gonna throw my limited income at a poorly performing team that is based on an ideal of playing the youth to make money for 2 or 3 people! It wont end well for Tam, Tony, the Ogrens, or ultimately the thousands of fans left to fight to get the club rebuilt.

What can i see happening, i see us going back to the SELL, SELL, SELL time of ST until there are no other youths to sell, when we should be looking back to the times where players were introduces at the right times, and sales were done at the right time and the money put into the building of the stadium we have now.

Cmon United, prove me wrong!
    I agree that we seem to be heading in that direction. I'm really concerned about the club's 'vision'. I reckon it could be a recipe for relegation.

As we know from bitter recent experience. It is so hard to get out of that god-damned league!

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)