+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kit Sale

Kit Sale

Notts have just announced a sale on all replica kits
    I can't help but feel slightly miffed having spent £135 on 2 kits for my 9&12 year old daughters on saturday
    The sale should have started at the Weymouth game and not after the Chesterfield game.
    I can see quite a few fans being very annoyed at the timing of this
    Last edited by SwalePie; 09-06-2021 at 02:51 PM.

I understand why you are miffed and perhaps the club may refund you some of the money if you contact them.
    But I can't help but say that paying full price for kits on the last home game of the season was not the smartest move.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    I understand why you are miffed and perhaps the club may refund you some of the money if you contact them.
    But I can't help but say that paying full price for kits on the last home game of the season was not the smartest move.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Shock horror. Kits to be replaced in 4 weeks or so and some moan about full price this close to the end of the season when we have had sales about this time every year since I can remember.

My lad asked for stuff on Saturday I said no because the whole lot will be getting replaced in a few weeks.

Speaking of which, could we have a black and white version of the new Lincoln kit please?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    My lad asked for stuff on Saturday I said no because the whole lot will be getting replaced in a few weeks.

Speaking of which, could we have a black and white version of the new Lincoln kit please?
    Good call BFP...On both !

Is that the classic white with three red stripes and v-neck with no collar? That in black and white would look awesome, would need white socks though . . . oh and by Adidas.

Like this?

Name:  new kit.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  9.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Like this?

Name:  new kit.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  9.5 KB
    Yep that’s the one.

I’d put a collar on it as well, but I think I’m in the minority.

Yep that’s the one.

I’d put a collar on it as well, but I think I’m in the minority.
    Showing your age??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast