+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelty Friday

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    We'll cruise it with our new player in midfield.
    Expecting big things from Peter Pirlo this season ��
    Due to the pandemic Dundee United Football Club would like to introduce the fans to our new wingers/creative midfielder and back up keeper.
    I give you the one the only multi talented Peter Pawlett.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Due to the pandemic Dundee United Football Club would like to introduce the fans to our new wingers/creative midfielder and back up keeper.
    I give you the one the only multi talented Peter Pawlett.
    Lol I wasn’t happy he got a new deal,he looked fitter last season than he had for years but he should’ve moved on as for kelty game let’s hope we can build and get some momentum but as my late bro from another mother would say “it’s the hope that kills you”.Tam needs a win 🧡🖤❤️

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    Lol I wasn’t happy he got a new deal,he looked fitter last season than he had for years but he should’ve moved on as for kelty game let’s hope we can build and get some momentum but as my late bro from another mother would say “it’s the hope that kills you”.Tam needs a win ����❤️
    I felt the same as you mate but with the lack of signings and i appreciate that Covid has played a part in that i'm glad we kept him and dare i say it The Groin Stroker would have been better than nothing i suppose.

Another batch of tickets have just been released and are currently on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadice82 View Post
    Just been reading up on them mate and its a 3G pitch as far as i can see.I was wondering if they played on Cowdenbeath's pitch as the names are similar but they play in Kelty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadice82 View Post
    where are you seeing that? nothing on either utd or kelty site.

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    where are you seeing that? nothing on either utd or kelty site.
    I got an email from Kelty this afternoon (I registered on their ticket page) to say a further batch would be released at 6pm today. I've copied it below.

You won't see anything on the United site, as far as both clubs are concerned its home fans only.

Priority Tickets are on sale for home supporters at 6pm tonight for the big match and with reduced capacity due to Covid social distancing regulations there are only a limited number of tickets available. Please be quick if you can to purchase your ticket to avoid disappointment. You can buy today via our Fanbase Website page and App.

➡️ https://app.fanbaseclub.com/club/kelty-hearts-f-c

* AWAY SUPPORTERS PURCHASING TICKETS MAY BE REFUSED ENTRY INTO NEW CENTRAL PARK.
    Last edited by Tannadice82; 07-07-2021 at 10:44 PM.

'may' be refused. Sure I've a maroon scarf somewhere.
    More tickets (for home fans only). How can. It holds 2,200 and allowed capacity 50% at best? Kelters not interested? Maybe Fife gets free Prem Sports.

Thomas Courts has a selection dilemma at left-back ahead of his first competitive match as Dundee United head coach.

Injuries to key men have given him plenty to think about heading into the Premier Sports Cup Group B clash – with full-backs Jamie Robson and Adrian Sporle set to miss out.

Attacker Louis Appere and centre-back Ryan Edwards also won’t be involved in Fife, as Courts gave an update as to the status of his squad.

Edwards brings ‘energy, presence and quality back into the group’
    “We’ve got a couple of suspensions carried over from last season – Ryan Edwards and Jamie Robson,” he said.

“Adrian Sporle took a little knock in the friendly at Brechin last week (4-1 win) so we’re assessing him.

“Louis Appere had a problem with his thigh a week ago. We got a scan on that and it’s not as bad as first feared.

“We’re nursing him back into the fold just now, the same goes for Jamie, who’s back in full training.

“Ryan is doing fantastic. It was his first full day of training on Wednesday so, as you can imagine, his energy, presence and quality back into the group is a nice little injection.

“I’m looking forward to having him available for selection soon.

“Apart from that, the squad is fighting fit just now

Give Flynn Duffy a run out. Perfect game and perfect position to blood a young guy.

There is also Kieran Freeman who can play there

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)