+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Club shop

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Thanks to DCC dithering about giving the club the go ahead to increase the number of spectators in the Bobby Cox Stand and Bob Shankly Stand plus the unknown number of tickets purchased by season ticket holders for this Saturday’s game I could not take the risk of the tickets being quickly sold out.
    I have not been able to attend a Dundee home game since 10th March 2020 as I am not a season ticket holder or a member of the 1893 Foundation. It is possible that there are a lot of Dundee supporters in a similar position to myself who are desperate to see a home game at Dens and demand could have been high for a ticket for this Saturday’s game against Motherwell.
    Shankly or Coxy?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Shankly or Coxy?
    Coxy. It is handier for me plus little chance of there being a fracas with the Motherwell supporters after the end of the game which could easily happen for Dunde supporters leaving the Shankly.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Coxy. It is handier for me plus little chance of there being a fracas with the Motherwell supporters after the end of the game which could easily happen for Dunde supporters leaving the Shankly.
    What a load of nonsense.

Post match arrangements at dens have pretty much always spilled opposing and home fans out onto Sandeman street and Tannadice street. As the train station is so far away other areas also have mixed fans heading their way.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    What a load of nonsense.

Post match arrangements at dens have pretty much always spilled opposing and home fans out onto Sandeman street and Tannadice street. As the train station is so far away other areas also have mixed fans heading their way.
    Usually walking along the road chatting to each other about the game.

But but but.....this is why we can't swap home ends......the rioting.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    But but but.....this is why we can't swap home ends......the rioting.
    The last fighting at dens I can recall was Celtic v Celtic in the Shankly after all the stewards withdrew in a show of cowardice.

The last fighting at dens I can recall was Celtic v Celtic in the Shankly after all the stewards withdrew in a show of cowardice.
    Before that, Ayr v police...shankly....Airdrie v stewards.....shankly......Dens dj v partick fans

Like the idea of the DJ being part of the hostilities towards any of our opponents. Wonder if there any songs that might boost our support and help to create a bit of an atmosphere? Bob Marley - Three Little Birds

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Like the idea of the DJ being part of the hostilities towards any of our opponents. Wonder if there any songs that might boost our support and help to create a bit of an atmosphere? Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
    Closing time

Leonard Cohen.....seems apt.

What a load of nonsense.

I cannot in recent years remember the Bob Shankly Stand being full of Dundee supporters with the Away fans housed in the Main Stand apart from the last home game of the Deefiant season against Partick Thistle which was not a problem as all the Dundee supporters waited for the lap of honour by the players after the end of the game.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)