+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POWER …… how long did it take Valérien to know that this was the key

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Couldn't agree more. As we know though, patience isn't a virtue in the stands, especially after last seasons heights. The tykestv lads were a bit critical for instance. Personally I was optimistic with what I saw 8n certain instances last night. It's the right way going forward but it ain't gonna be easy.
    He's another Nigel Spackman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    He's another Nigel Spackman.

Maybe so but I dint ev owt against Spackman. The guy had a bunch of players with the wrong attitude, hence we got relegated.

Now, with our current team I see a great spirit and workrate and a fair bit of ability. We won't scale the heights of last season but we'll be comfortable in mid table and hopefully more accustomed to a footballing style taking us forward.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Maybe so but I dint ev owt against Spackman. The guy had a bunch of players with the wrong attitude, hence we got relegated.

Now, with our current team I see a great spirit and workrate and a fair bit of ability. We won't scale the heights of last season but we'll be comfortable in mid table and hopefully more accustomed to a footballing style taking us forward.
    I don't see any driving force in this team without Mowatt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12