+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 228 of 254 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Hahaha, when the nutters eat themselves.

I understand the wee, baldy and prick bit, but what’s the plant all about?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Mason's having a mare on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Mason's having a mare on this thread
    It might look like than from within the right wing circle jerk but I’m fairly happy with how it’s playing out. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Im not sure the sad b’stards chipping into his crowdfunders pay for his lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I'm amazed the boy defending the cops in the George Floyd murder, is also against basic human rights.

The problem with you lot is that you think you're all incredibly edgy but the reality is you're so f*cking boring. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Greta Thunberg. No really, i would
    Can't recall defending the cop who killed career criminal Dode Floyd but I'll take your word for it.

My thoughts on the Gretard? She's a puppet and a hypocrite. Not quite sure what she has to do with pandering to the delusions of mentally ill blokes in dresses though

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    Can't recall defending the cop who killed career criminal Dode Floyd but I'll take your word for it.

My thoughts on the Gretard? She's a puppet and a hypocrite. Not quite sure what she has to do with pandering to the delusions of mentally ill blokes in dresses though
    Just pointing out you all repeat the exact same pish you’re spoon fed. Your George Floyd posts are still there if you need reminding

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just pointing out you all repeat the exact same pish you’re spoon fed. Your George Floyd posts are still there if you need reminding
    Nah as far as I can see you're the only one buying into the pish being spoon fed by the trans lobby and their lackys in government no matter how nonsensical.

What you identifying as today? A teapot?

Fill your boots

You snowflakes always spit the dummy out when you get pulled up for your pish. At least have the courage to stand by your views you absolute ****e bag

These unnecessary and wasteful international breaks seem to have had a positive effect on fiery debate on lexicogy, the challenging of attitudes, and the defence and rebuttal of both ingrained and inquisitive attitudes to a controversial early twenty first century issue. You don’t get this over at the Hat.

Interesting though it it, it’s 0433, I’ve been awake for 90 minutes in a hotel, and am nipping to the nearby all-nighter for coffee and croissants before camping out in reception with a book and insomnia. Onybody want anything from the shop?

Page 228 of 254 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast