+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 145 of 366 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3653

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Our glorious leader at COP26 - what an embarressment to the British people!!
    Attachment 20301
    it's one minute to midnight no wonder he's knackered.

It just keeps getting worse.

All those lies and empty promises coming home to roost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    It just keeps getting worse.

All those lies and empty promises coming home to roost.
    The polls suggest the public are finally waking up, but I don't know why it took so long. Being in government is undoubtedly a very difficult job where it's hard to be praised, but in nearly 50 years of voting I've never seen such an incompetent and openly corrupt bunch as this lot.

As someone said on Twitter, putting Boris Johnson in charge of the country was like putting Prince Andrew in charge of the babysitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The polls suggest the public are finally waking up, but I don't know why it took so long. Being in government is undoubtedly a very difficult job where it's hard to be praised, but in nearly 50 years of voting I've never seen such an incompetent and openly corrupt bunch as this lot.
    It just shows how weak the opposition was.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    It just shows how weak the opposition was.
    Love it!

No defence against Elite's summary that they are an incompetent and openly (the biggest problem of all imo) corrupt bunch apart from the opposition are weak.

I agree that the opposition are weak, but do you honestly believe that if the opposition was the strongest possible that the Government would act differently?

It starts at the top, and the PM must lead. He does, but in the wrong direction. He can come out with all the bluster, sit at PMQ and shake his head but it doesn't change the fact that he's crashed the car into a ditch regarding Owen Paterson and he's driving the car toward the cliff edge now.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    As someone said on Twitter, putting Boris Johnson in charge of the country was like putting Prince Andrew in charge of the babysitting.
    You should be a little more careful in what you say, suggesting Prince Andrew is a *****phile could land you in deep **** !

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    You should be a little more careful in what you say, suggesting Prince Andrew is a *****phile could land you in deep **** !
    Haha. That reminds me of the time someone said Donald Trump would sue me because I called him s E x case.

I think Andrew Windsor’s lawyers (paid for by her Maj)are quite busy at the moment.

Out of interest do you think he should go to the US and answer the allegations made against him?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Love it!

No defence against Elite's summary that they are an incompetent and openly (the biggest problem of all imo) corrupt bunch apart from the opposition are weak.

I agree that the opposition are weak, but do you honestly believe that if the opposition was the strongest possible that the Government would act differently?

It starts at the top, and the PM must lead. He does, but in the wrong direction. He can come out with all the bluster, sit at PMQ and shake his head but it doesn't change the fact that he's crashed the car into a ditch regarding Owen Paterson and he's driving the car toward the cliff edge now.
    I think you are misunderstanding my post, I am not defending Boris or the Tories they are useless but to win by a landslide proves that the opposition at the last election were pathetic.
    At this moment in time Labour or even the lib dems don't really have to do anything, just let the Tories stumble from one cock up to the next.
    The recent railway u-turn will lose Boris lots of the gains he made in the North of England last time at the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I think you are misunderstanding my post, I am not defending Boris or the Tories they are useless but to win by a landslide proves that the opposition at the last election were pathetic.
    At this moment in time Labour or even the lib dems don't really have to do anything, just let the Tories stumble from one cock up to the next.
    The recent railway u-turn will lose Boris lots of the gains he made in the North of England last time at the next election.
    I think you're mistaken if you think the last election was about any sort of policies other than Brexit.
    The media and social media did a fantastic demolition job on Corbyn and the rest was about Brexit. Hiding in a fridge, constantly telling lies and denying there would ever be a border between N Ireland and the EU all ignored then the public get what the public want.Simple 3 word slogans and I'm all yours Boris.

Page 145 of 366 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast