+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Southend United 11.12.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Far from it, a good result in the end, Parsons looked good when he came on. Wootton did well, in the right place for the first, and the second a really good finish, but we need some consistency over 90 minutes. I forgot Roberts and Rodrgues were playing at one point. If we are going to kick on, what happens in the January transfer window is key with the ins and outs, as the goals came from the same sources as usual.
    I'm hearing that consistency over 90 mins has been missing most of this season , it's a common theme.

But the second 45 mins? That's what I was asking about. How do you judge it poor? Average? Good?

Nice to see Wootton carrying on his fine goalscoring season to date with another 2.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I'm hearing that consistency over 90 mins has been missing most of this season , it's a common theme.

But the second 45 mins? That's what I was asking about. How do you judge it poor? Average? Good?

Nice to see Wootton carrying on his fine goalscoring season to date with another 2.
    The first 3 words ‘Far from it’ was my reply to your question, but a win is a win and that’s all the history books will say. First half 4 out of 10… second 7 out of 10.

A good game and a well deserved 3 points. I thought Vincent was brilliant today and should have been the MOTM...

No Ruben for Chesterfield. A big blow.

We weren’t brilliant first half, I think when we’re off it, it just shows a lot more with our style we play.
    Second half very good, some of the football we are playing at this level is sublime at times, thought parsons was really good when he came, so quick and Richardson had a great debut, I would be doing all we could to get him longer but guessing it will be out of our hands, that said if they think IB is developing him then it might go our way.

I am actually far more worried about Wrexham than Chesterfield TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Does he not just miss next weeks Mickey Mouse cup game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    It is, but allows us to have a proper think about how we want to approach it. Personally want us to work out a way to get Roberts in as a genuine winger for that one, we have inside knowledge on Miller and know that he’s dubious defensively if we can stop him getting forward. I would back Cal running at him every time.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    A good game and a well deserved 3 points. I thought Vincent was brilliant today and should have been the MOTM...

Yep he was great, and has quickly become my favourite player. Just does so much of what we’ve been lacking for the last few years. We do at some point have to start playing for 90 minutes if we’re going to threaten the top of the league though. A better team than Southend could have won that in the first half.

Ruben misses Chesterfield, Cal comes into the middle? Put Cameron on Tshimanga, job’s a good un.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast