+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Maidenhead [Tonight's matches]

It's ultra competitive this season. To go the first 20 games with only one defeat and still not be top shows how tough it is going to be to finish top.
    Stockport with Challinor in charge look like they're going to take some stopping but we're right in it.

ok it was pre Challinor , but we were the much better team down at the Lane !

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    ok it was pre Challinor , but we were the much better team down at the Lane !
    I think he's like signing a 30 goal a season striker. Quigley limped off tonight mind so that's not good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Maidenhead have already beaten Wrexham and Bromley at home, and drawn with Grimsby, when Grimsby were good.

They've also taken a couple of pastings off Solihull and Dagenham, but I'm going to gloss over those and say I fancy them to do us a favour tonight.
    Never in doubt! ✌

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It's staggering that the second worse supported team in this league (I think Dover are now lower) are top of the PPG table. You wouldn't expect Boreham Wood to keep that up, but nobody seems to have told them yet!
    It helps a lot when one your best mates is Arsenal FC.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It helps a lot when one your best mates is Arsenal FC.

This ^^^

Words from Mr Rowe.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    This ^^^

Words from Mr Rowe.

I’m so pleased for him.

He sounds surprisingly reasonable. Has he had therapy or Valium or both?

Certainly took none of the blame himself, you can get away with that if you have only lost a couple. What I’ve read over their last few games they haven’t played that well for a while, Stockport for me are the biggest threat.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Certainly took none of the blame himself, you can get away with that if you have only lost a couple. What I’ve read over their last few games they haven’t played that well for a while, Stockport for me are the biggest threat.

Rectum for me are the biggest threat. Other teams may or may not lose a player or 2, or poss their manager. Rectum will only strengthen an already good team.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast