+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: M18 motorway closed tomorrow night.

M18 motorway closed tomorrow night.

Not sure if everyone is aware but the M18 northbound is closed tomorrow night from 9pm - 6.00am.
    If anyone is getting collected by family/friends after the game and the driver uses the M18 then they will have to use an alternative route.

The northbound carriageway will be closed between junctions 2 and 3 from 9pm to 6am the following morning on the nights of Thursday 27 January and for four nights from Monday 31 January to the morning of Friday 4 February. Traffic will be diverted along the A1(M), A630 and A6182.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 31-01-2022 at 06:58 PM. Reason: No O effing T needed

I was just thinking about this one Cam 😂

Good job we’re southbound

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I was just thinking about this one Cam ��

Good job we’re southbound
    There's always one. Think outside the box MT you might get it.

Say someone living in Bramley/Wickersley drops their t.eenage Son/Daughter/friend off at the Donny stadium because they can't drive and offers to pick them up after the match, THEY CAN'T DRIVE NORTHBOUND AS IT CLOSED!
    Last edited by Brin; 31-01-2022 at 07:44 PM.

I live in Doncaster so this away game was a no-brainier for me and the family. Doncaster away game..10 miles, Rotherham home game 20 miles. The M18 closures have been a royal pain in the rear just lately so this will make a pleasant change.

Same here Scud, I live about a mile from the Keepmoat so will walk down to meet my son in The Cheswold have a couple of pints and off to the match U.T.M.