+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Away

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    It might be courts has fallen out with Ashgar over falling out with everyone else, with Levitts mum lineup up as his replacement to the end of the season, and the fan who shoved the Aberdeen player but missed much of the match due to being in the pie que taking over as head of recruitment.
    Going by the fact we let 10 go out and only brought 3 in, I think the guy that shoved Ojo is already in place.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post
    He's definitely not as bad as Mellon was, but in recent weeks he's played Lewis Neilson at Right Back, is playing Watt on the left wing and Clark seems to change position every game.
    It’s funny that when Mellon gets to recruit his team. They fly at the top of their league but we’ve still served up with the same tripe…

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Believe it or not, rumours are circulating that this is make or break for Tam with a replacement coming in.

Fox and Asghar Jnr are staying though, seemingly
    Heard last night a former coach at United was highly thought of amongst the current regime…

Quote Originally Posted by jaspar View Post
    it’s funny that when mellon gets to recruit his team. They fly at the top of their league but we’ve still served up with the same tripe…
    fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Good chance of it being an away day in the wind and rain!

Frankly a loss or draw is not good enough so i hope St Johnstones resurgence is put on hold for the weekend.

Benji
    Freeman, Edwards, Graham, McMann
    Harkes, Butcher, Akinola, Niskanen
    Clark, Watt.

As i dont know where we are with injuries, its maybe better to show the line up as....

Benji,
    Smith/Freeman, Butcher/Edwards/Nielson, Butcher/Mulgrew/Graham, McMann/Sporle
    Harkes/Pawlett, any 2 from Butcher/Akinola/Harkes/Clark/Levitt/Meekison/Mochrie/Cudjoe, Sporle/Niskanen
    Any 2 from Pawlett/McNulty/Clark/Watt

Let the tumbola spin!
    Just looking at this again Chick where you say a draw isn't good enough. Obviously a win brings the feelgood factor back but to me a draw would be a decent result. A loss on the other hand is just going to see more questions asked. The question I have is when are we going to see a really good 90 minutes footballing performance? Tomorrow hopefully.

C'mon United 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheAlien View Post
    Heard last night a former coach at United was highly thought of amongst the current regime…
    Mr Forrest of the Jam Tarts by any chance Rodge?

I laugh when i read social media predictions of our games, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1 etc we've not got one goal in us never mind 3 or 4

not confident for today at all

huge game

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    fact.
    We were worse under Mellon. Been far more enjoyable games this season already than what we had whole season under Melon. Addmittedly we are absolutely honking right now though.

Been honking fae October mate ☹

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    We were worse under Mellon. Been far more enjoyable games this season already than what we had whole season under Melon. Addmittedly we are absolutely honking right now though.
    We haven't had an enjoyable team to watch since the MacNamara days and I find it hard to judge MM after only 1 season or what he could have done with a better squad . I think I've only really enjoyed 1 game this season. 3-0 away to Hibs. A false dawn as we've been rank since then.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)