+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Baggies manager Steve Bruce told BBC WM:

"Well it's not acceptable and I won't accept that. The way we just fell apart was just blatantly obvious for everybody and to the travelling supporters I can only say that I apologise and I will do my utmost to make sure that it doesn't happen.

"We were nowhere near the response I would like especially when we went a goal down. Yes we're on a bad run and confidence is low, I can understand that but we have to have a better reaction, as soon as they scored really we just huffed and puffed and didn't do enough like we did in the first half to impose ourselves against difficult opposition.

"We didn't do enough second half. I can't apologise enough to them (supporters) because if there's anything that disappoints me as a team of mine its falling away the way it did.

"We were better in the first half, I'm really disappointed in the second. I'm hoping we've bottomed it out. I'm looking for a response and looking at other people to freshen it up and give someone else a chance."

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Moron I never said it.

I always said out Squad is s hit and over achieving and when you were slagging off the last manager instead of the owner I asked you which great talent was not being played by the him that would improve things and like usual you shut the Fuc k and hid until the next defeat when you would pipe up again.

Yeah, my cup runneth over since Bruce took over. I cannot stop smiling when I see the gutless useless s hit on the pitch.

My prediction from the start was we would fade in late January as the team is too old to play the Val way, in fact the rot set in much before.

Cr ap like livermore, Phillips and Bartley keep getting extensions because we haven't got the recruitment knowledge to replace them.
    So come on answer the question would you sooner watch the crap val dished up or what Bruce is dishing up ?

Oh and talking of shutting the f uck up your absence was noticed in the final weeks of your beloved vals demise, just a coincidence ?

Oh and I’m glad your taking pleasure out of how crap we are some supporter you are 🙄

When you mould a squad that val did to suit his style/system is it any wonder we are in the mess we are no skill no trickery no pace but then again val didn’t need those type of players as the ball got launched week after week

But hey he clapped and got excited on the touch line FFS

Moron I never said it.

I always said out Squad is s hit and over achieving and when you were slagging off the last manager instead of the owner I asked you which great talent was not being played by the him that would improve things and like usual you shut the Fuc k and hid until the next defeat when you would pipe up again.

Yeah, my cup runneth over since Bruce took over. I cannot stop smiling when I see the gutless useless s hit on the pitch.

My prediction from the start was we would fade in late January as the team is too old to play the Val way, in fact the rot set in much before.

Cr ap like livermore, Phillips and Bartley keep getting extensions because we haven't got the recruitment knowledge to replace them.

All completely true and accurate Blood. I was looking forward to going to Hull on 5th March but then I saw it was Livermore’s return. I may get to the pub for 12 and get absolutely s hit faced so I fall asleep when the match starts.

Surprised Viaduct has not started a Bruce out thread yet!!! Always the managers fault but in truth:

Mowatt - Reach - Molumby in the middle is like an old Morris Minor with the engine about to be
    F ucked! Then there’s Jake - the c unt should have been a Pirate as he’s f uckin useless as a footballer!

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    So come on answer the question would you sooner watch the crap val dished up or what Bruce is dishing up ?

Oh and talking of shutting the f uck up your absence was noticed in the final weeks of your beloved vals demise, just a coincidence ?

Oh and I’m glad your taking pleasure out of how crap we are some supporter you are 🙄

When you mould a squad that val did to suit his style/system is it any wonder we are in the mess we are no skill no trickery no pace but then again val didn’t need those type of players as the ball got launched week after week

But hey he clapped and got excited on the touch line FFS
    I haven't been on here as much as I used to and it has nothing to with Val and more to with time.

But how dare you you card say that I take pleasure in this sh it show.

Just because I didn’t Jump on your bandwagon when you blamed a manager (I never wanted in the first place btw) and who had spent nothing in the transfer window in the summer doesn't mean I agreed with everything he did. I saw we had the same s hower of s hite that crawled to promotion but minus our best player by a mile.

Add to that the shower was now now even more older and slower.

I wrote on here he was wrong in saying livermore cannot be dropped.

What you didn't do though was ever criticise the true person responsible for our demise the owner who paid £2m for a unproven manager when Wilder was the outstanding choice, who you love.

The football under both of them is the same you one eyed card as it is the same tur ds missing chances and showing no fight.

You show yourself up as the dimwit you are if you think Bruce is a advocate of an expansive beautiful game.

Now flip Off You know nothing inbred.

I haven't been on here as much as I used to and it has nothing to with Val and more to with time.

Just because I didn’t Jump on your bandwagon when you blamed a manager (I never wanted in the first place btw) and who had spent nothing in the transfer window in the summer doesn't mean I agreed with everything he did. I saw we had the same s hower of s hite that crawled to promotion but minus our best player by a mile.

What you didn't do though was ever criticise the true person responsible for our demise the owner who paid £2m for a unproven manager when Wilder was the outstanding choice, who you love.

The football under both of them is the same you one eyed card as it is the same tur ds missing chances and showing no fight.

You show yourself up as the dimwit you are if you think Bruce is a advocate of an expansive beautiful game.

The fault: the sh it show of a so called squad or players and, of course those responsible for this (so called) squad, i e, owner (FOL), board, recruitment departement (do we have one!?).

Guardiola, Tuchel, Klopp et al could do nothing with this (so called) squad!!!!

I was thinking of coming over for a game or two this spring, but, I think I’ll wait and save my money. (In honesty, my last two ”games” put me off a bit for totally different reasons, went over for two games in March 2020, both cancelled due to covid.)

FFS, 10 halves without scoring… 😱
    Last edited by SwedishBaggie; 19-02-2022 at 09:55 PM.

If your referring to me I never said we should be higher than 4th, I think it was you who said that , something to do will money spent and position in the league I could be wrong but I think it was you

My gripe was the total sh1te we were watching and as of the moment the football on the pitch is a better watch (not a lot )but the results haven’t improved

What would you sooner watch us under Bruce or us under VI ?
    Neither Val, nor Bruce please - I’d be quite happy to avoid watching this (so called) squad at all.

You obviously have a very limited memory as you can check quite easily that I have stated all along lai should go soon as possible

You can also check that I have not even commented on Bruce’s appointment yet so if I was you I would check your facts before you start sprouting off your inbred insults as your making yourself look more of a fool each time you post a reply

You obviously have a very limited memory as you can check quite easily that I have stated all along lai should go soon as possible

You can also check that I have not even commented on Bruce’s appointment yet so if I was you I would check your facts before you start sprouting off your inbred insults as your making yourself look more of a fool each time you post a reply

Have you said all along stuff about Lai or was it after I rightly said you are on here to deflect the attention away from away and onto others and then you denied it.

Truth is you are the pathetic idiot who purports to see a difference under Bruce, yet doesn't see that as a comment about Bruce (you are implying it is better moron).

Fact is you are an attention seeking know nothing who creamed himself everytime we lost under val so that you could bring out of hibernation your s hitty Thread about val out, yet you reckon I get pleasure from our defeats. Your mum is still trying to get the stains out Your pants after your over exuberant delight at those val defeats.

Truth is you're (not your) a sad little individual who comes on here to wind people up. I've seen you do it to Al and he puts you in your place too.

Haha that response just shows you up as what you really are in life

Haha that response just shows you up as what you really are in life
    Yup, an attention seeker who is always on here trying to get a Rise from others and defending Lai at every opportunity as he's sorted me a job at wing yip for cash in hand.

Oh, sorry that you the moron who sees an improvement under Bruce.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)