+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That’s my fear.

Now and again Goodwin comes across like Jock Wallace c1973, and sounds as if he wants to build a turbo Masons or St Perth.

P&J today confirms that JET is off with an agreed pay-out on his contract. Good. ONE ****ING GOAL?
    There’s no doubt Goodwin is talking the talk and getting rid of all the dross faster than Jimmy the gent Conway did after the Lufthansa heist …
    I do worry that he will be raiding St Mirren in the summer though and that’s not progress in my opinion that’s just steadying the ship using players that he trusts.

Time will tell but at the moment you can’t fault him for taking the bill by the horns and giving things a right shake up , we’ve far too nice for far too long when it comes to players who are either underperforming, permanently injured , permanently p!sh or all three!

Prediction - Onewin will be fired before the end of next season. I still have no idea how he ever got the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Prediction - Onewin will be fired before the end of next season. I still have no idea how he ever got the job.
    He got a standing ovation today at the fan zone !! Imagine the reception he’d get if he’d had two wins ……

In all seriousness though he’s a far better candidate than Glass was , will he be a good manager for us ? The jury is well and truly out on that but it’s way too early to say yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    He got a standing ovation today at the fan zone !! Imagine the reception he’d get if he’d had two wins ……

In all seriousness though he’s a far better candidate than Glass was , will he be a good manager for us ? The jury is well and truly out on that but it’s way too early to say yet.
    If he can't motivate this shower to score in the remaining minutes he can get raffled with the entire squad not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    There’s no doubt Goodwin is talking the talk and getting rid of all the dross faster than Jimmy the gent Conway did after the Lufthansa heist …
    I do worry that he will be raiding St Mirren in the summer though and that’s not progress in my opinion that’s just steadying the ship using players that he trusts.

Time will tell but at the moment you can’t fault him for taking the bill by the horns and giving things a right shake up , we’ve far too nice for far too long when it comes to players who are either underperforming, permanently injured , permanently p!sh or all three!
    Why would Smurn players want to come and play for us, if they have any self respect?

I’d keep McCrorie (captain) and Barron who’s done enough to earn his chance next season.

Hayes is staying now - ok I guess, as long as he’s a squad player not a first choice. Besuijen can / will stay.

The rest can go - all of them. Not saying they will, but they should.

Sell Ferguson - best for both parties.

If someone comes back in for Ramsey at the figures being quoted at Xmas - fuuckin sell him.

Leaves room for a huge number of new faces and a complete reset and restart.

Lets hope Goodwin has some idea fit he’s deein, or else we’re truly fuucked..,

That's JET officially gone.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    That's JET officially gone.
    We'll really miss him...

“Abedeen manager Jim Goodwin is keen to bring Vaclav Hladky back to the Scottish Premiership.

The Dons boss has previously worked with the reliable Czech keeper at St Mirren and labelled him the best keeper in Scotland.

The 31-year-old has currently lost the No. 1 spot at Ipswich Town and Goodwin is ready to offer him the carrot of first-team football at Aberdeen.

Hladky left St Mirren for Salford City, where he was named the league’s top keeper, before Ipswich agreed to pay an undisclosed sum to take him to Portman Road in the summer.

He started the season between the sticks but has since lost his place to Christian Walton, since Kieran McKenna came in as manager.

Aberdeen boss Goodwin, who has admitted already having held talks with signing targets, had previously tried to sign St Mirren keeper Jak Alnwick on a pre-contract.”

Says The Daily Sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    “Abedeen manager Jim Goodwin is keen to bring Vaclav Hladky back to the Scottish Premiership.

The Dons boss has worked with the previously reliable Czech keeper at St Mirren and labelled him the best keeper in Scotland.

He started the season between the sticks but has since lost his place to Christian Walton, since Kieran McKenna came in as manager. .

Just a wee change, but one which has to be considered.

Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast