+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Away v Portsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    There is no way I am using Mattock has a scrapegoat in our latest bad form, I might be stupid at times but ffs why would I blame him when he’s hardly played?

Yes I do moan when he’s in side in defence because imo he’s just not good enough, can be good going forward but he just can’t get back and it causes problems especially when a striker has to bloody cover for him. I’ve said it a few times and if he gets another contract then whoever thinks it’s a good idea at the club are in cloud cuckoo land
    I used your name tongue in cheek as it's usually you complaining I do get the point about his age/speed and yes it is quite concerning the number of times Smudge seems to pop up in defence, often to good effect but not so much in the lead up to Sutton's first goal.

BTW - I though the officials had a pretty good game at Wembley

Looks like it’s available in UK On IFollow. As it was originally a Saturday fixture I didn’t think it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I used your name tongue in cheek as it's usually you complaining I do get the point about his age/speed and yes it is quite concerning the number of times Smudge seems to pop up in defence, often to good effect but not so much in the lead up to Sutton's first goal.

BTW - I though the officials had a pretty good game at Wembley
    Think I’ve calmed down a bit about officials tbh Cam
    I’m not blaming him for Saturday’s result but…
    Last edited by millertop; 11-04-2022 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    There is no way I am using Mattock has a scrapegoat in our latest bad form, I might be stupid at times but ffs why would I blame him when he’s hardly played?

Yes I do moan when he’s in side in defence because imo he’s just not good enough, can be good going forward but he just can’t get back and it causes problems especially when a striker has to bloody cover for him. I’ve said it a few times and if he gets another contract then whoever thinks it’s a good idea at the club are in cloud cuckoo land
    Liability at the back. Its just a matter of time (every game)

Left backs must be a rarity because we've been looking for 1 for a few years now. Is Bola the new Zeki Fryers????

IF we go up or not we still need 2 CB's for next season (plus the L..........................utm.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Is game on I follow? Should be midweek away game that distance away can't see making trip down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Looks like it’s available in UK On IFollow. As it was originally a Saturday fixture I didn’t think it would be.

Yes I also didn't think video would be available for this one with it being a re-arranged Saturday game, definitely available so that's great as we can't make it.

Also on Radio Sheffield 88.6 FM and Digital with Giddings and Ronnie Moore and also Free view 734.

Time to stand up and be counted and have the right mentality in the dressing room and on the pitch, no ifs or buts, no excuses either....
    They owe us one.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 12-04-2022 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Yes I also didn't think video would be available for this one with it being a re-arranged Saturday game, definitely available so that's great as we can't make it.

Also on Radio Sheffield 88.6 FM and Digatal and also Free view 734.

Time to stand up and be counted, no ifs or buts, no excuses either....
    They owe us one.
    They need to stand up and be counted for themselves (mentality) and prove their ability to certain people especially Ladapo who has amazed me how he hasn’t been a standout player in this league
    Last edited by millertop; 12-04-2022 at 07:03 AM.

REG to come back for this one please...

REG... ICKY.... HARDING..

Tutu to start the game as well and Lindsay...

Come on Millers..... bring it on.

At the moment Mattock is the easy target for some, there were much worse players at Wembley, and considering his gametime he's done ok when he's played.
    Not sure why anyone would revert to 451 ,we've got the best away record in the universe at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    REG to come back for this one please...

REG... ICKY.... HARDING..

Tutu to start the game as well and Lindsay...

Come on Millers..... bring it on.

C64F what we going with?

Victor

Edmunds Green Ihiekwe Harding

Tu tu Lindsay Barlaser Wiles Miller

Smith Chioe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast