+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: V mansfield

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    In that case we might as well not renew seasons tickets when we get to the champ. As said it is no fun watching us get whupped every week. We pray one year we will get out of this cycle. I fear the only way we will get out of this cycle is ny going down to l2 instead of champ. If warney goes which i suspect he will if he thinks it will be the same old struggle we could very well go into terminal decline. Warne will not be easily replaced.
    Don't worry no longer. This season we will stay up and at one point, even dream of the playoff's

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I hope so, but with loan players they usually have an option to go back at the end of the year so we might get disruptions at Christmas time.
    Then we get 3 more

Last time in the Championship we lost by a single goal 16 times. Not what I call being thrased every week. Then again, that doesn't fit the disaster narrative so best ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Last time in the Championship we lost by a single goal 16 times. Not what I call being thrased every week. Then again, that doesn't fit the disaster narrative so best ignore it.
    And out of those games we did a Eurovision and got........

And it’s more than a third of the season

You guys just don't get it. We could have signed Stockton last season. We can buy him now. Today. But for reasons beyond my knowledge "Rotherham don't want to commit to the signing at present." It's a joke. Rudoni was available. We dithered. Huddersfield came in. Stockton will go elsewhere and score a bucket load. There is something very wrong at our club and it's not just money. We can get players but we won't. My opinion is that it's Warne. He has strict criteria. He has a single style of play. It's boring. It's Neanderthal. Players don't like it. But you guys love it so we're stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You guys just don't get it. We could have signed Stockton last season. We can buy him now. Today. But for reasons beyond my knowledge "Rotherham don't want to commit to the signing at present." It's a joke. Rudoni was available. We dithered. Huddersfield came in. Stockton will go elsewhere and score a bucket load. There is something very wrong at our club and it's not just money. We can get players but we won't. My opinion is that it's Warne. He has strict criteria. He has a single style of play. It's boring. It's Neanderthal. Players don't like it. But you guys love it so we're stuck.

Don't want Stockton. Kelly if Warney didn't want him you've got a player there!

You'll have to explain to me how comparing the majority of our squad who actually played in league 1 last season, to players such as Hull and Greaves who were on loan lower down the pyramid, makes any kind of sense.

Players transcending leagues was clearly not the point, quality was. Oh and desperation which would no doubt come at the cost of quality, if those players mentioned are anything to go by.

Like pulling teeth sometimes.
    I never mention Hull or Greaves ? Merely stated that we have potentially missed out on players that would have helped our cause ie Raggett a league one player who was their supporters player of the year, players player of the season, played 50 matches and scored 5 goals +, aged 28 would have been the new younger Woody ! Just to mention one player !

To everyone who has ignored it, good job. The rhetoric will become increasingly OTT, both in language and with attempts to illicit a response. The best thing to do however is starve the troll of the one thing they feed off of.

Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    I never mention Hull or Greaves ? Merely stated that we have potentially missed out on players that would have helped our cause ie Raggett a league one player who was their supporters player of the year, players player of the season, played 50 matches and scored 5 goals +, aged 28 would have been the new younger Woody ! Just to mention one player !
    I don't see Raggett as a Championship CB but if you do, fair enough.

I don't see Raggett as a Championship CB but if you do, fair enough.
    I see him as potentially the new leader of a team ? I’m sure there is more out there ? but he’s one I get and have seen him in action . the point being we need leaders to stay up ! In past seasons we had Mackintosh and Swales who kept us up ! If you ever played football and been in a dressing room you will understand how important the big lads are ! Everybody looks up to the misters and they get everybody going ie Richard Wood but unfortunately at 37 we need new leader now ?

You don’t stay up having a team of pretty footballers !

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast