+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Where will we finish?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where will we finish 2022/23?

Other than Woots, what have we lost so far? Offers for current players accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Nowhere near play offs. Mid table
    Phew! Thanks Bob that gives more a touch more confidence

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Question BFP, which 8 have bigger budgets, better players and "some marks managers", to put us in 9th. Not saying you or they are wrong but wanted to delve into the logic of this, I seriously do not have enough knowledge to answer that question myself.
    I don’t either to be fair. My prediction is based on nothing at all really, other than our constant tendency to get worse. Also, I think the no mark thing refers to coaches/managers that no one’s ever heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I don’t either to be fair. My prediction is based on nothing at all really, other than our constant tendency to get worse. Also, I think the no mark thing refers to coaches/managers that no one’s ever heard of.
    Fair honest answer, thanks.

To be honest I have these ill considered thoughts on our last 3 managers

NA - Has his way of playing, if the players did not fit they did not play (RR is an example of a great waste there)

IB - Great at bringing on and improving players, knew how to get the best out of indiviuals. A bit too much into style over substance at time when the killer instinct should have kicked in

LW - Early doors but seems to have more progressive game plan than IB, not so much tippy tappy at the back. Question is can he also get the max out of players and get them to adapt/perform as we want/need. If he can we will be at least as good as last season, if not.... similar but not worse IMHO

Wrexham are doing a similar poll on their board. They seem pretty confident:

http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/w...sh-season.html

Following on from Tuesday’s performance, would anyone revise their original prediction?

Completely understand Tuesday was only one game. I presume Tuesday, collectively and for some individuals, was a far better performance than most were expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

The fans expect it, the bookies expect it, lets hope the pressure gets too much for them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

There are going to be some very unhappy supporters if they aren't champions by Christmas. Some say they need another 4 or 5 players.I

Parkinson will be under huge pressure.

Imagine spending loads of money on so many high profile players in big wages, no doubt having a good sized squad already and having fans saying they need another 4 or 5 players!!!! Lol

You've just gotta love message boards#viva

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Imagine spending loads of money on so many high profile players in big wages, no doubt having a good sized squad already and having fans saying they need another 4 or 5 players!!!! Lol

You've just gotta love message boards#viva
    #onlyonredpassion
    #onlyonnottsmad

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast