+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dons v St Mirren

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Losing the second half against 10 men is really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Muir making sure it isn't 10 though with his quality decision making

4-1 debut for Duk...

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    St Mirren actually played better in the second half, but we were never in any danger even when we had a little bit of a dip, but like someone else has said what a miserable b@stard.

Just back from the match…..after a poor start we certainly changed a bit once we got the penalty and Gallagher being sent off. Horrible thing to say but we looked a hell of a lot better when Coulsen got injured and had to go off as Clarkson beside Ramadani in the midfield was a breath of fresh air compared to McCrorie being beside Ramadani. Not chastising McCrorie, just thought Clarkson was far more accomplished for that type of opposition. Miovski is a handful when our other players are up supporting him properly and he will score for fun in this league. I take my hat off and apologise to Duk….I said he would struggle to score but the lad showed a great bit of pace and his dink past the St.Mirren goalkeeper was class. Great finish. Shame we conceded as that was about the only opportunity St.Mirren had the entire match. Anthony Stewart needs to work on his passing (it was dreadfully dangerous at times) but he defended well enough. I still think Scales is the better player overall though in defence.
    I thought we would win 3-1 today so happy they went one better.

I used cash to buy tickets and used cash for buying my son stuff from the club shop…why we don’t accept cash for buying foods is daft but it wasn’t a problem. The only down thing about the football today was the honking Jelly sweets we sell. They are absolute rank.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Just back from the match…..after a poor start we certainly changed a bit once we got the penalty and Gallagher being sent off. Horrible thing to say but we looked a hell of a lot better when Coulsen got injured and had to go off as Clarkson beside Ramadani in the midfield was a breath of fresh air compared to McCrorie being beside Ramadani. Not chastising McCrorie, just thought Clarkson was far more accomplished for that type of opposition. Miovski is a handful when our other players are up supporting him properly and he will score for fun in this league. I take my hat off and apologise to Duk….I said he would struggle to score but the lad showed a great bit of pace and his dink past the St.Mirren goalkeeper was class. Great finish. Shame we conceded as that was about the only opportunity St.Mirren had the entire match. Anthony Stewart needs to work on his passing (it was dreadfully dangerous at times) but he defended well enough. I still think Scales is the better player overall though in defence.

I used cash to buy tickets and used cash for buying my son stuff from the club shop…why we don’t accept cash for buying foods is daft but it wasn’t a problem. The only down thing about the football today was the honking Jelly sweets we sell. They are absolute rank.
    A fair summary and glad to see you make positive comments after a great performance by the team - see you can do it when you try

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    A fair summary and glad to see you make positive comments after a great performance by the team - see you can do it when you try
    It was a good performance…it wasn’t great!

It was a good performance…it wasn’t great!
    Don't spoil your new sunny disposition

Loved most of today's performance and was glad Duk scored! What a lovely ball from Ramirez' Leighton looked really good. Have a real competitive team now!

Anyyway we better all enjoy is bcause when these energy hikes hit many fans aren't going to afford going as often' spoke to a pals cousin and she's affa worried about affording coming as often! But I told her dinna worry those c u n t s wont get away with it as hopefully many will stand up to it but don't think for 1 sec that those tory c u nts will t lift a pinky to help they should be annihilated!!

Anyway we will face much harder tests thant st mirren so we we nedd to start producing 90 minute performances a in harder fixtures.

Coyr
    Pieshed
    Last edited by Bisconti's balls; 06-08-2022 at 09:53 PM.

Drivel