+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield United v Rotherham United sat 10th KO 3pm

Good news....Cameron Humpreys is fit and will be the squad.

Doubtful Hall will be able to make it though but should be fit for the midweek home game against Blackpool next Wednesday.

All I ask is that the team have a go, don't be overwhelmed because the Blades have not lost at home
    this season, the Millers could be the team to break the Bramall Lane fortress.
    What ever Win - Draw or lose, the team has to make the effort, come away from Bramall Lane with
    heads held high.

Big talk up in the Tizer from Basil how he’s fired up and can’t wait to take it to em.

Please, please Ollie if you read this, don’t get involved in skirmishes and get yourself sent off.

He’s such a hot head and has to be involved in anything kicking off. If anything, they’ll know his temperament and may well look to wind him up.

We need all 11 on the pitch at all times. UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Big talk up in the Tizer from Basil how he’s fired up and can’t wait to take it to em.

Please, please Ollie if you read this, don’t get involved in skirmishes and get yourself sent off.

He’s such a hot head and has to be involved in anything kicking off. If anything, they’ll know his temperament and may well look to wind him up.

We need all 11 on the pitch at all times. UTM!
    Same with Blades McBurnie he can be hot tempered.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Can’t believe syp didn’t request an earlier KO tbh
    Top of table but they didn’t look at top team last time I saw them on tv recently

Get at them.

Come on!!!!!!!!!
    Agree we've looked very average away from home however at home it's a very different.
    It's the best United team I've seen with far more quality than the Wilder promotion team.
    Players to look out for a N'Dieye, Ahmedhodzic and Berge. Even by PL standards these 3 look really good.
    Also Khadra has some nice skills and the 2 Man City loanees Doyle and McAtee have quality too.

An amazing stat is I think we've only had 1 shot against us inside the area in the last 3 home matches and that one was off target. Basically our goalie has had almost nothing to do in 3 consecutive home matches apart from save the odd long range shot and catch the odd corner or cross.

Looking forward to it....30K tickets already sold so should be a great advert for South Yorkshire football.

There's been a general pattern with Uniteds home matches.
    Away 3 aways team Millwall, Blackburn and Reading have been very cautious sitting back keeping it tight.
    We've score first and it''s totally damaged their game plan and the match has been effectively over.

Only Sunderland came to attack and they looked good up to the sending off.

Basically 1st goal will have a major effect on the result.
    If RU score first then it could be a draw and a 1-1 draw is my prediction (hope Im wrong but we've got to falter at some point).

Need a team of battlers there playing in their right positions but can get stuck in main thing. McCart & Kelly need to start for me. Harding at left wing back.

Don’t forget…..Vickers in goal (smiley)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Don’t forget…..Vickers in goal (smiley)!!!

That goes without saying!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Need a team of battlers there playing in their right positions but can get stuck in main thing. McCart & Kelly need to start for me. Harding at left wing back.
    You contradict yourself here pal.

Since when is Harding a LWB?? He's a Right full back by trade, and occasionally a RWB.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    You contradict yourself here pal.

Since when is Harding a LWB?? He's a Right full back by trade, and occasionally a RWB.

Played LWB. He's more defensive but can do a job there in away games.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast