+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: For Fox Sake

Quote Originally Posted by Kdyteejay2 View Post
    Agree ADS.
    He also does great interviews and doesn't wear shytey cardigans

Dropping Harkes was a good move

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    8 pts off 9th after 8 games, you seen the light yet!

9 pts off 3rd after 10 games

Should have taken something from St Johnstone too

Glass half full always better than glass half empty

We all want our team to do well, at time of posting there was no fight or putting body on the line, regardless of who's in charge there's no excuse for that, I suppose it went missing a bit like yourself
    If the team showing fight is down to Fox so be it.

Glad to see you're all chirpy

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Should have taken something from St Johnstone too
    Yes and the EBC reporter was biased against us.

The referee was awful and biased against us.

Every pundit hates United and are all biased against us.

United supporters who were critical of the performance v ST Johnstone were all watching the wrong game because although we nearly went 0-3 down it was an even draw written all over it affair.

Aberdeen fans in the Shed gives them an unfair advantage allowing them to trash their own team as the goals go flying into the away side's net.

Ffs GB he's just back, I'm going to send you to Foxy for lessons on how to deal with sensitive folk

So 6 league games since Ross sacked/9-0 (plus Cup win in league Livi)

W2 D2 L2 GF8 GA5 Pts8

Puts us 7th in form table (Hibs who we just beat 3rd on 12pts, the much lauded Motherwell 12th on 4pts), no one else conceded less over the last 6 games (Celtic also with 5 goals against), and this included a trip to Ibrox for us (Rangers have scored 4 in every other home league game)

Lots of little positives over the 7 games total, another yesterday was getting something from losing first goal plus feeling disappointed we didn't win, not collapsing at Ibrox after losing early goals each half, the way we fought for the win against Hibs who piled on pressure, not collapsing at Livi when they made it 2-1, despite toxic atmosphere and gifting St Johnstone the lead, kept at it and got back into it, didn't chuck it

Also like the way Fox is looking at things, not resting on laurels, the standard is set now, we can go into every game from here on in with the same belief going forward, if we do we will not be occupying a bottom two spot, the league is tight, St Johnstone (who for me are not a better team and didn't think so even after therecent loss) just a point in front and others just a wee bit ahead, no longer a mini league at the bottom

Think that's the 3rd post where you've mentioned a toxic atmosphere at the St Johnstone game. Don't know where you sit but there was no toxicity in the area of GF Upper where I sit, more of a feeling of
    " FFS here we go again " . You really need to stop this 5hite that there is an air of bile in the crowd when the team are playing pi5h it's like the players can do no wrong but our" toxic "fans are causing them to play crap. Lay off the fans ffs aye.

No I don't need to lay off it as its what I felt at the game and I was mentioning that game in the post, certainly wasn't a supportive atmosphere despite things steadying after 9-0, the players kept going even with the fans getting on their backs and turning, plus the eejits that booed Watt on was a minter (as they believe the nonsense rumours that him and Mulgrew are to blame for Ross being a dud), thankfully nothing like that the two home games after, even before we took the lead against Aberdeen the fans were onside

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Think that's the 3rd post where you've mentioned a toxic atmosphere at the St Johnstone game. Don't know where you sit but there was no toxicity in the area of GF Upper where I sit, more of a feeling of
    " FFS here we go again " . You really need to stop this 5hite that there is an air of bile in the crowd when the team are playing pi5h it's like the players can do no wrong but our" toxic "fans are causing them to play crap. Lay off the fans ffs aye.
    Agree 100%,i havnie and probably never will forgive or forget the current team's lack of discipline and professionalism when asked to play four defenders at the back.The fans this season have been nothing short of magnificent whereas the players in certain games have made Dundee United an FN laughing stock,FACT.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)