+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Torquay Utd. 29.10.22 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    I think we all want to believe but worry that fate will punish it as arrogance. Part of me is always uneasy at predicting a Notts win. It’s like I’m tempting fate!
    One of LWs hardest tasks is games like this, managing players not to get complacent or reacting to the dark arts.

County 2 Utd 0
    Langstaff, Rodrigues

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    I think we all want to believe but worry that fate will punish it as arrogance. Part of me is always uneasy at predicting a Notts win. It’s like I’m tempting fate!
    Part of being a Notts fan I think, just saying to my Bro if it was Wrectum playing Torquay they would be turning up expecting double figures but we will be turning up thinking we could easily drop a clanger. I have guessed at 6-1 I think but would happily take 1-0 if offered it before KO, years of following Notts I suppose.

Top 3 Vs 1 Bottom

Scott, Nemane, Langstaff

Attendance: Noticeably higher than I thought it would be.

Ok, I have tried with all the It's Notts, It's top v Bottom, Bananaskin...

But I really cannot see less than 4 today, so I am going 4-1 with goals from Langstaff x 2, Scott and one for Mitchell.

Not sure if this has been covered earlier in the threat but Torquay are a staggering 22/1 on WillHill. I know Torquay are bottom but that is absolute madness, especially considering we haven't got the best record against the Gulls (as memory serves...)

Quote Originally Posted by Rez1862 View Post
    Not sure if this has been covered earlier in the threat but Torquay are a staggering 22/1 on WillHill. I know Torquay are bottom but that is absolute madness, especially considering we haven't got the best record against the Gulls (as memory serves...)
    Notts are 1/14, Man City who are currently leading 1-0 at Leicester having played 75 mins are only 1/12

Ok so I got the scoreline wrong, but absolutely nailed the attendance prediction.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345