+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock V Aberdeen

One sign of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. He will no doubt play 3 at the back with wingbacks at Killie [ with our wingers parked on the bench] and if he does I expect the same result as the last few games. And another Ash Taylor goal would also not be a big surprise.

It’s a sad state of affairs when we are dreading playing Kilmarnock and worrying about Ash Taylor scoring against us. What a great time to be an Aberdeen fan….go Davie Cormack!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s a sad state of affairs when we are dreading playing Kilmarnock and worrying about Ash Taylor scoring against us. What a great time to be an Aberdeen fan….go Davie Cormack!
    Oh shut the **** up you ****ing bore etc

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    No chance. I won’t stop until we are back competing to win everything we are in. I am not a quitter like you

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    No chance. I won’t stop until we are back competing to win everything we are in. I am not a quitter like you

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    If that’s the best you can come up with I will call you the Jim Goodwin of the message board. You never learn from your mistakes

On the plus side those missing must mean he is forced to play the players we've all been shouting for ? Milne, Duncan and Vinnie ?

What could possibly go wrong ?!!

Oh aye , he'll start Morris........duh.

BTW Ash Taylor would deffo have scored with our Captain in defence. May still, but if we play the bug loon he'll not be getting any free headers ?

COYR!!!!

Ah wonder if we'll see a return tae a 4-2-3-1 set up ... in view o' the players missin.

Somethin like,

Roos.
    Richardson, Milne, Scales, McKenzie,
    McRorie, Barron,
    Kennedy, Clarkson, Hayes,
    Miovski.

A weakened side for sure, but Ah reckon enough tae sneak a win.

2-1 tae the Dons.

Nothing other that a convincing win will do.

Score dra is very likley. Though woudn't be surprised in the least if we get beat.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast