+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: League Cup Semi-Final: Dons v Sevco

Snelders didn’t want to go & said as such in his first interview with the hun. The dunce we had as manager at the time, thought Watt was better. He was there to pick up free money.

Pretty sure Bell & Stephen Wright were Huns

We sold Bell to the huns as he was considered past his best, and surplus to requirements by Ferguson, who has no mercy or sentiment about these things.

The Theo story also has a thread of fellow players’ disquiet too, as they felt let down by the ‘keeper, and Aitken agreed. Worse was the season before, when assuming that relegation was coming (GIRFUY Jutes) a director was in touch with the huns to ‘realise the liquidity of the Dutch asset’ prior to grubbing around in the basement with Raith and Airdrie (GIRFUY Jutes).

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Snelders traitor scum? F*ck off with that pish.
    Think your missing the point on this one Friend, The point being anyone who leave's our club and goes to that vile scum is a Traitor. The player are fully conscious of the bitter hatred between the clubs and more importantly how they will be viewed by us ..the fans. In Snelder's case he went for the big pay day. He knew he'd be 2nd fiddle to Goram, Klos, etc how many games did he play ? couldna be much more that a dozen, Snelders from Hero to Traitor Scum.

You’re f*cking bushed

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Think your missing the point on this one Friend, The point being anyone who leave's our club and goes to that vile scum is a Traitor. The player are fully conscious of the bitter hatred between the clubs and more importantly how they will be viewed by us ..the fans. In Snelder's case he went for the big pay day. He knew he'd be 2nd fiddle to Goram, Klos, etc how many games did he play ? couldna be much more that a dozen, Snelders from Hero to Traitor Scum.
    I`ve always thought this too.

But I still don`t recall any animosity towards Dougie Bell ?

did we all think he was past it too ? I truly cannot remember !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’re f*cking bushed
    Oh come on min lets not go down this road again, We disagree lets leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I`ve always thought this too.

But I still don`t recall any animosity towards Dougie Bell ?

did we all think he was past it too ? I truly cannot remember !!
    No me neither Re Bell I'd actually forgot he had a wee spell there. Neale Cooper on the other hand I fully contradict masel on this on. Suppose because his time with us was so glorious. It was Tatties who started the whole Simmie/Durrant saga when he put Jonny Hewitt up in the air. I had a lovely conversation with him in the Prince of Wales and he said he regretted going to the scum.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    We disagree lets leave it at that.
    No sh1t. Theo Snelders traitor scum. Mind boggling

“I was gutted by the news about Rangers and I hope it will not lead to them dropping out of Scottish football. Said Theo in 2012

No true Dandie would ever ever ever say that. Well Stewy Milne did but I'm talking True Dandies. As I said previously any Dons star who crosses that particular Rubicon knows he is betraying the fans he knows how we feel about that betrayal but pockets the dosh and does it anyway is in my book a Traitor,

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast