+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 195 of 352 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3518

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by JJA22flup View Post
    The only question you asked me was who has said the league is over. Plenty did.
    I asked you two questions:

Where has anyone said the league is over now?

Does 40+ years as a season ticket holder allow me to be classed as a supporter, or is it soley based on opinions I post on here? (and the wrong opinion, in your opinion, questions my support, again in your opinion)

Go re-post quotes where others said the league was already over!

If we don't win on Saturday, never mind lose, it indicates where we'll be going. ☹️

Your own fair hand TTT...
    That is NOT saying it’s already over, it depends on a future event, and as TTT says, is an “indication”…you are making things fit your agenda!!

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    I asked you two questions:

Where has anyone said the league is over now?

Does 40+ years as a season ticket holder allow me to be classed as a supporter, or is it soley based on opinions I post on here? (and the wrong opinion, in your opinion, questions my support, again in your opinion)

Go re-post quotes where others said the league was already over!
    Yeah I have just reposted them. And these posts were exactly what I was talking about. I can't see why you would even go to a game if you believe the league is over in the middle of February.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    That is NOT saying it’s already over, it depends on a future event, and as TTT says, is an “indication”…you are making things fit your agenda!!
    Yeah and I could say you use things to fit your agenda. Remember, it's all about opinions...

Anyway that was fun, night all!

Yeah I have just reposted them. And these posts were exactly what I was talking about. I can't see why you would even go to a game if you believe the league is over in the middle of February.
    What you posted is not saying it is over already, and you never answered my second question.

Yeah and I could say you use things to fit your agenda. Remember, it's all about opinions...
    Deflecting again!

If we don't win on Saturday, never mind lose, it indicates where we'll be going. ☹️

Your own fair hand TTT...
    Still can't see where I'm saying the league is over. �� What I've said is IF we don't win it'll be an INDICATION. In other words, nothing like saying the league is over.

I think you need to read what people are actually saying rather than some warped interpretation going on in your mind.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 16-02-2023 at 11:45 PM.

deflection from the club IMO as theres nae danger we would be celebrating anything come May when we're down.

OA
    Err, in May, not mid Feb, doh!!!

True it is about opinions. But how about reading folks opinions and try not making up things that haven't actually been said?

Page 195 of 352 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)