+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Dode Fox Podcast.... Episode 182

Hope this helps.............

PS: that wouldn't be Saturday tho......
    Obviously I don't listen to that (do I need to get into it again? 🤪 ) But who said he'd dislocated his shoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Obviously I don't listen to that (do I need to get into it again? 🤪 ) But who said he'd dislocated his shoulder?
    You did Terry............

I thing Birighetti wins the worst goalkeeper that United has ever had. Who remembers a Tony Bullock? I remember a total howler in the 90's by Tony Bullock, the ball bounced on the line and somehow although it was at his feet it ended up in the net.

Here is what to do United, go and sign Giedrius Arlauskis until the end of the season. Find the money for this signing from the Sporting Director's salary, that's the least he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I thing Birighetti wins the worst goalkeeper that United has ever had. Who remembers a Tony Bullock? I remember a total howler in the 90's by Tony Bullock, the ball bounced on the line and somehow although it was at his feet it ended up in the net.
    Lance Key
    Luis Zwick
    Kelham O’Hanlon
    Henrik Jørgensen

Coincidentally most involved in relegations

Shows you need a decent goalkeeper

It's now Thursday lunchtime and there is still no sign of us getting in a keeper on loan. We surely canna be going into a huge game at the weekend with a rookie 21 year old in the goal and no backup FFS. Even if poppadom hands is fit he shouldn't be anywhere near the team EVER again. What an absolute ****ing shambles we really are.

Wouldn't be surprised if Birighitti starts on Saturday. It would be such a United thing to do.. #keepthefaith

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    It's now Thursday lunchtime and there is still no sign of us getting in a keeper on loan. We surely canna be going into a huge game at the weekend with a rookie 21 year old in the goal and no backup FFS. Even if poppadom hands is fit he shouldn't be anywhere near the team EVER again. What an absolute ****ing shambles we really are.
    If it's going to happen it'll be after Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If it's going to happen it'll be after Saturday.
    Might as well just raise the white flag of surrender now then TTT. What a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Might as well just raise the white flag of surrender now then TTT. What a mess.
    But, it's hard to see how it can happen with two fit goalies over the age of 21. 🤔

Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)