+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dsa

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I sort of agree with you but the club didn't lie about ticket allocation. They omitted to detail the allocation but didn't actually lie about it.

I'm going to guess that you'll say they lied by omission? I'll disagree with that as a lie needs to actually be said or printed, anything else is assumption. Remember W. Edwards Deming?
    There were not open and honest about the allocation of tickets for the Queens Park game.
    Sadly nowadays everything is a secret which has to be dragged out of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Procedure, communication and trust.....what's no to like.
    Communication from the management of Dundee Football Club has been very poor since Scot Gardiner resigned as Chief Executive.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The directors back then put their own money into the club when required to keep it going.
    How many of the current board of directors apart from Tim Keyes have put their own money into Dundee Football Club.
    Would you put money into something you don’t OWN, Keyes owns Dundee that’s why he puts the money in

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Would you put money into something you don’t OWN, Keyes owns Dundee that’s why he puts the money in
    Keyes does not own Dundee Football Club Limited.
    He owns a controlling majority of the shares which is 74.98% thanks to the issue of 100,000 shares to Lindsay Darroch and 300,000 shares to Bob Hynd on 29th September 2022. (Source Companies House website).

They did not explain the allocation of the tickets on the Club website.
    That's not a lie

Quote Originally Posted by speroni View Post
    That's not a lie
    Agreed

The directors back then put their own money into the club when required to keep it going.
    How many of the current board of directors apart from Tim Keyes have put their own money into Dundee Football Club.
    There is absolutely no way you know which directors have and haven't put money into to the club and I would suggest John Nelms has - albeit he gets a salary from the club.
    Nelms personally bought Bill Colvin's shares out of his own pocket. Nelms did, not Keyes. Also at a DSA meeting years ago when asked about increased season ticket prices, he replied that his season ticket cost 225,000 pounds, meaning he'd put that in cover half of the operating losses from that year.

Nelms and Keyes are a partnership and are equal partners in FPS and DBPH

There is absolutely no way you know which directors have and haven't put money into to the club and I would suggest John Nelms has - albeit he gets a salary from the club.
    Nelms personally bought Bill Colvin's shares out of his own pocket. Nelms did, not Keyes. Also at a DSA meeting years ago when asked about increased season ticket prices, he replied that his season ticket cost 225,000 pounds, meaning he'd put that in cover half of the operating losses from that year.

Nelms and Keyes are a partnership and are equal partners in FPS and DBPH
    You seem to know that John Nelms has put his own money into Dundee Football Club Limited so please prove it.
    I know that Tim Keyes and John Nelms are equal partners in Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited as they each have a £1 share in the company. (Source Companies House website).
    However I do not agree with your post that they are equal partners in FPS.
    I enclose the Dundee Football Club Limited Annual Accounts for the year ending 31st May 2021 which are available to read on the Dundee Football Club website under ‘Club’. https://dundeefc.co.uk/wp-content/up...C-Accounts.pdf
    I suggest that you pay particular attention to Note 16 - Controlling Party on Page 12 of the enclosed accounts.

You seem to know that John Nelms has put his own money into Dundee Football Club Limited so please prove it.
    I know that Tim Keyes and John Nelms are equal partners in Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited as they each have a £1 share in the company. (Source Companies House website).
    However I do not agree with your post that they are equal partners in FPS.
    I enclose the Dundee Football Club Limited Annual Accounts for the year ending 31st May 2021 which are available to read on the Dundee Football Club website under ‘Club’. https://dundeefc.co.uk/wp-content/up...C-Accounts.pdf
    I suggest that you pay particular attention to Note 16 - Controlling Party on Page 12 of the enclosed accounts.
    That doesn't say they are not equal partners. That just says that Keyes controls FPS. That means nothing.
    I already told you that Nelms told a DSA meeting that he pays half the deficit and he bought shares from his personal wealth. Why TF would I have to prove that? You say seem to know like I'm making it up. I told you where that came from.

That doesn't say they are not equal partners. That just says that Keyes controls FPS. That means nothing.
    I already told you that Nelms told a DSA meeting that he pays half the deficit and he bought shares from his personal wealth. Why TF would I have to prove that? You say seem to know like I'm making it up. I told you where that came from.
    I do not believe you.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)