+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Boreham Wood FC 07.05.23 [NL PO SF]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I have the same problem. My head automatically says that we'll lose in the most painful way possible, probably from a 90th-minute breakaway goal after having 20 shots and 80% possession. But then when I think about it logically, we're surely more likely to win than they are, so why wouldn't that be the case?

So to balance it all out, I went for 1-1 with us winning it in extra time, but it could just as easily go the other way.
    The fact that we haven’t beaten Boreham Wood doesn’t help but it’s ridiculous that my brain is making them out to be 70’s Brazil! If it makes any difference I was sure we wouldn’t beat Grimsby, I even said to my friend that we’d probably lose to an injury time winner….in fact it was far worse than that. I don’t think there’s a more painful way to lose than that so at least that’s something!

I’m not much of a singer but I’m going for it Sunday and will give the team my full vocal backing!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-05-2023 at 02:12 PM.