+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bambi

Don’t think he is brave enough - used to shirk challenges in EFL and what he did against Villa was a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    He also cost us a potential point v Fulham where he took the wrong option on the break and could have put Sinnisterra away.

As to WTF comments - but rich given your propensity at times to slag off posters, the club or players.

Support all of our players but just don’t think Bamford is good enough and never been completely convinced - a lot of evidence to support my view but only my view.
    Like I said, you win as a team, you lose as a team, and if the team isn't performing because there are gaps in capabillty, the CLUB is responsible for plugging them, not a single player, whoever that player may be (remember the Rodrigo tackle at the end of the City match, because our "supposed" LB had gone AWOL, again?).

I have "slagged off" posters, the club, and players, for instance when certain posters suggested that Casilla and JKA (and others) were "good bits of business", when Orta went supermarket sweeping around Europe and hoovered up all the dross that was available on the cheap (never mind the quality, feel the width!) for the likes of Sloth, Grot, Anita, Ineguchi, Antonsson, etc etc etc, called it out when we decided that we were some kind of Yankees lookalike simply because the 49-ers wanted it that way, and on each and every occasion, I was right, with many others somewhat belatedly arriving at similar conclusions.

I wish I wasn't being proved right, I wish we had a club that was owned and managed (at an executive level) by those who know how to do so, it's a pyrrhic victory to be proved right when the club you have followed for nearly 60 years is likely to be relegated.

How Bambi plays is like a metaphor for our season - flatters to deceive

How Bambi plays is like a metaphor for our season - flatters to deceive
    So in other words absolute sh1te

Sorry hopey just trying to lighten the mood.

Hehe Rev - think Sam is savvy enough to work out who to play - he will be telling the players we can beat the barcodes

Feel for sam he would have saved if he came in when Garcia did. But now it will be too late.

And don’t worry I have a wee dram poured to take my mind off the football

Feel a bit for Gracia too Oz - if Adams hadn’t got injured whilst on USA duty …

Feel a bit for Gracia too Oz - if Adams hadn’t got injured whilst on USA duty …
    He got hurt when he came back playing for us. Wouldn't made any difference something happened in the palace game changed everything.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Like I said, you win as a team, you lose as a team, and if the team isn't performing because there are gaps in capabillty, the CLUB is responsible for plugging them, not a single player, whoever that player may be (remember the Rodrigo tackle at the end of the City match, because our "supposed" LB had gone AWOL, again?).

I have "slagged off" posters, the club, and players, for instance when certain posters suggested that Casilla and JKA (and others) were "good bits of business", when Orta went supermarket sweeping around Europe and hoovered up all the dross that was available on the cheap (never mind the quality, feel the width!) for the likes of Sloth, Grot, Anita, Ineguchi, Antonsson, etc etc etc, called it out when we decided that we were some kind of Yankees lookalike simply because the 49-ers wanted it that way, and on each and every occasion, I was right, with many others somewhat belatedly arriving at similar conclusions.

I wish I wasn't being proved right, I wish we had a club that was owned and managed (at an executive level) by those who know how to do so, it's a pyrrhic victory to be proved right when the club you have followed for nearly 60 years is likely to be relegated.
    Unfortunately I agree with this synopsis

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)