+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Please post when you receive your Wembley tickets

Quote Originally Posted by flukieireland View Post
    Flying over from Ireland. Got my ticket on Monday. Seems better tickets are available now, with a better view... is there a way to change seat?
    Sadly not. I asked Wembley today. They told me if you want to move (early bird) seats you can only do it if you have seats in the Chesterfield areas. They said I could buy new tickets at full price!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    The instructions are for the folded paper ticket "TO BE INSERTED INTO TICKET SCANNER" with the QR code on the top right. Not sure how that would work with a phone as I've not seen what the scanners look like.

Oh, and if I fold the ticket as per instructions I end up with plain sides of paper showing!!
    I found it quite easy to fold,
    I've printed my tickets twice just in case, and phones won't fit in the scanner

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    I found it quite easy to fold,
    I've printed my tickets twice just in case, and phones won't fit in the scanner
    I've also done two prints at different sizes just in case, but surely Wembley will allow a phone scan? I've used my phone at Meadow Lane for cup games regularly without problem, but just don't want to be sent to the ticket office if it fails on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've also done two prints at different sizes just in case, but surely Wembley will allow a phone scan? I've used my phone at Meadow Lane for cup games regularly without problem, but just don't want to be sent to the ticket office if it fails on Saturday.
    I sent an email to Wembley asking the question, I’ll post the reply when I receive it, however will still print because I just don’t trust iPhone batteries.

Simple really. Ticket says must be A4 print and just fold it so the QR is in the top right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Simple really. Ticket says must be A4 print and just fold it so the QR is in the top right corner.
    Yes it says A4 landscape, but if you follow the ambiguous diagrams steps 1-4 you can just as easy end up with the plain paper on the outside. The instructions don't clarify "so the QR code is in the top right corner". Some of us football fans can be quite literal at times you know.

*ok, so if one pays a great deal of attention either of the edge flaps with the QR code should be on the other side of the printed centre section, but that is not what the diagram depicts!

My "early bird" ticket email arrived at just gone 11am this morning

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    I sent an email to Wembley asking the question, I’ll post the reply when I receive it, however will still print because I just don’t trust iPhone batteries.
    Reply from Wembley - you can scan from phone:

Just to confirm you can scan your tickets from your phone if you wish, you will just need to make sure the barcode is scannable.

If you require any further support regarding this, please do contact me using reference number 683678 in any communication.

Kind regards,

Dan - Customer Engagement Officer

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Reply from Wembley - you can scan from phone:

Just to confirm you can scan your tickets from your phone if you wish, you will just need to make sure the barcode is scannable.

If you require any further support regarding this, please do contact me using reference number 683678 in any communication.

Kind regards,

Dan - Customer Engagement Officer
    Good to hear, but why didn't they just state that on the ticket?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456