+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Ross County Match Thread

We'll get all the fighting talk in the press this week I'm sure

Can we use any of our players that have been on loan this season? I am thinking about the likes of Mochrie or Glass or perhaps Duffy for left back.

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Terry , that’s the key word , fight , when your in a relegation battle , last 2 games the opposition has showed more of it , unless we show more of it over the last 3 games there is only 1 outcome even then it may well be to late
    Where's that fight gone from the team that beat Well, Hibs & Livi? How can they go so flat, so quickly. It's baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by southwestarab View Post
    Can we use any of our players that have been on loan this season? I am thinking about the likes of Mochrie or Glass or perhaps Duffy for left back.
    I doubt any of them are good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by southwestarab View Post
    Mochrie is probably still lying somewhere pyshed, if you think Glass is the answer, did shedka present the question, and i hope they keep Duffy as far away as is possible from this squad if he is as good as i think he could be!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Where's that fight gone from the team that beat Well, Hibs & Livi? How can they go so flat, so quickly. It's baffling.
    They are fu*king shyte mate, baffle over.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

That week break between games came at a terrible time for us really, thought so at the time, yesterday is a sickener, from the first minute gift, to imo being the better side first half, starting the second half ok, couple near things then defensively going to pot, still think if we don't lose that opening goal we don't lose the game, crucial, crowd never got a chance to be a factor really

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    A lot at the club don't deserve our great support but I know quite a few employees that really do. ☹️
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    That week break between games came at a terrible time for us really, thought so at the time, yesterday is a sickener, from the first minute gift, to imo being the better side first half, starting the second half ok, couple near things then defensively going to pot, still think if we don't lose that opening goal we don't lose the game, crucial, crowd never got a chance to be a factor really
    Looking at the stats on Flashscore tells the story: first half we were better, clearly, and were unlucky to be 1-1.

Second half we were dreadful. Comic cut defending and nothing at the sharp end.

Literally the story of the season. Poor at both ends with nothing in between.

St Johnstone W D
    Kilmarnock D W
    Ross County W W
    Us LL

Perfect post... Explains it all really.
    All the clubs in the relegation battle apart from us didn't lose in the last two matches. Us, on the other hand... Well....... We have been here before. We don't have the players to dig in, and fight till the death... We are doon...
    PS: dinna bather Shedka, we are doon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    St Johnstone W D
    Kilmarnock D W
    Ross County W W
    Us LL

Perfect post... Explains it all really.
    All the clubs in the relegation battle apart from us didn't lose in the last two matches. Us, on the other hand... Well....... We have been here before. We don't have the players to dig in, and fight till the death... We are doon...
    PS: dinna bather Shedka, we are doon.
    Did Killie not lose at Motherwell last week and Saints lost to Motherwell yesterday

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)