+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 304 of 344 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3440

Thread: General News Chat

Oh! Look. Boris is doing the same.
    "Quick! The gig's up! Run!"

But but ferries! Haircuts! CAMPER VAAAAAANS!!!!!

So Johnson has gone too and he did nothing wrong according to himself and his few remaining acolytes

The people who voted for that waste of skin really shouldn't be allowed a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    That stupid arse shouldn't have been allowed to "quit with immediate effect" just because she took the huff at not getting an immediate "gong".

She's meant to be a public servant who serves her constituents. Not a gormless fμcking tit who couldn't find the back of her hand with instructions.

Not that she ever actually served her constituents anyway but the point remains.
    That’s the sense of entitlement that comes with living in a cosseted environment surrounded by posh boys and others whose election campaign interest in the peasantry goes as soon as they take the oath. Dorries has succeeded in adding to her previous ill-gotten wealth by gorging on the Westminster paps. She’s a particularly poisonous example of the breed.

Working class Tories like her tend to turn out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Working class Tories like her tend to turn out that way.
    The worst kind of Tory by a distance, is a Tory from a poor background.
    They tend to try too hard to be accepted.

The funny part is that they are never really accepted as Tories, no matter how much money or success they have.

I see Donald "poor man's Allan McGregor" Trump had files relating to nuclear weaponry stored in his shower........allegedly.

WTF is going on?

The world has gone so far beyond parody that the Hubble telescope is needed to catch a glimpse of parody in the rear view mirror.

I'm told that even if therapist* Trump gets convicted and ends up in chokey he could still run for president in theory.

* tm 57V

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I see Donald "poor man's Allan McGregor" Trump had files relating to nuclear weaponry stored in his shower........allegedly.

WTF is going on?

The world has gone so far beyond parody that the Hubble telescope is needed to catch a glimpse of parody in the rear view mirror.

I'm told that even if therapist* Trump gets convicted and ends up in chokey he could still run for president in theory.

* tm 57V
    I pay scant attention to US politics. It seems to me that it’s about two forces of reactionary political throw-backery, one a bit fascistey, angling for power and its concomitant rewards. “I’ve enough grun to ploo at hame” as my Granda used to say.

I did see the pitch-and-putt environment destroyer on TV last night claiming that as the President, he had the power to de-classify documentation simply by saying that he was doing it, or indeed merely by thinking that a document should be de-classified. Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    The funny part is that they are never really accepted as Tories, no matter how much money or success they have.
    I can think of one profiteering weegie trollop who’s about to learn that lesson the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

WTF is going on?

* tm 57V
    Absolutely. I keep trying to remember if this has been an incremental slide into farce or whether sanity in politics (did it ever exist) jumped ship during COVID.

When people tell you that, "they aren't interested in politics", remind them they seem to be awfully unhappy with their lot* nowadays.
    They could also stop encouraging the arseholes by voting for any of them.

*Tories excepted, perhaps not for much longer. They'll survive, however. Like cockroaches.

It's Boris's own fault for hysterically overreacting to covid. If he hadn't had lockdowns he would still be PM today.

Page 304 of 344 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast