+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Morris to Stoke?

Facts are indeed hard to beat. But, very easy to misinterpret, particularly with a blinkered Luddite point of view.

But he thinks his opinions are facts. He's not interested in discussion, just attention. For your own sanity, I suggest not engaging. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but he does not present that same opportunity to others.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    But he thinks his opinions are facts. He's not interested in discussion, just attention. For your own sanity, I suggest not engaging. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but he does not present that same opportunity to others.
    I don’t as a rule, but every now and again I crack. I’ve exited the darkened room, and have returned to normal. Thanks for the concern.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    I don’t as a rule, but every now and again I crack. I’ve exited the darkened room, and have returned to normal. Thanks for the concern.
    Good man lol. Common sense has to prevail!!

Sorry, guys..... my fault. I poked the bear. I thought that a few facts .....

Napkins please !!

Facts are indeed hard to beat. But, very easy to misinterpret, particularly with a blinkered Luddite point of view.
    Ok, I’m poking the bear again.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/under...-shark-candela
    No doubt he’ll have a factual rebuttal in that the rise of academies has actually been responsible for us not winning the World Cup since 1966

Ok, I’m poking the bear again.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/under...-shark-candela
    No doubt he’ll have a factual rebuttal in that the rise of academies has actually been responsible for us not winning the World Cup since 1966
    That's uncanny, I don't eat Ice-cream and I've never been bitten by a shark, yet ...

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    That's uncanny, I don't eat Ice-cream and I've never been bitten by a shark, yet ...
    ... If I did get bit I would probably end up waiting 4 hours in causality !!

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Does this relate in any way to the fact that I have been putting elephant powder down in my house and I have not had one elephant? Or is that a different analogy? I am sure someone will tell me

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast