+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The boys are back in town

The absolute bed wetters in here. Nemane can do what he wants. Why should he accept the first thing offered to him. Maybe he thinks he deserves better than Notts offered and is negotiating a better deal for himself and family with Notts to iron something out.

I think he is more than likely going to stay. He would have gone by now if he wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Praps we could make a few quid with Disney ala Wrectum.

Finding Nemo(ane)?
    I think,given the thread title,we are more likely to swoop into deepest Norfolk and make a signing or two from the Lynotts.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Nor me, maybe Aarons replacement
    Apparently it's Sam Blair, a young keeper just released by Norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Apparently it's Sam Blair, a young keeper just released by Norwich.
    Definitely looks like him.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    We have absolutely no idea whether he was or not. If he was, they’ll have obviously edited the video not to show him, because they’ll want to announce him signing a new contract as at least something of a surprise.
    Is the right answer. There has been some right b*llox written on here by others regarding Nemane and whether we should rip up the contract offer.

Also if you look at the training video closely in the first few seconds there is a glimpse of someone, mostly hidden by others, (a tempter from the media team?) that I’m half convinced is Nemane.

And if he signs for someone else then good luck to him, he did a great job for us last year as the stats and most fans would testify.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Is the right answer. There has been some right b*llox written on here by others regarding Nemane and whether we should rip up the contract offer.

Also if you look at the training video closely in the first few seconds there is a glimpse of someone, mostly hidden by others, (a tempter from the media team?) that I’m half convinced is Nemane
    That's Junior Morias
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    That's Junior Morias
    That is yes but not the clip I’m referring to. 23 seconds in - could be Morias granted, could be Nemane. Anyway he was either there or not. He wouldn’t be featured if not yet signed a contact, as Jacob said. If he leaves he has my best wishes for the future as imo he will have earned his chance at a higher level. (I may have a different opinion if he signs for Hollywood, Stags, Stockport or Bradford mind you.).

That is yes but not the clip I’m referring to. 23 seconds in - could be Morias granted, could be Nemane. Anyway he was either there or not. He wouldn’t be featured if not yet signed a contact, as Jacob said. If he leaves he has my best wishes for the future as imo he will have earned his chance at a higher level. (I may have a different opinion if he signs for Hollywood, Stags, Stockport or Bradford mind you.).
    If he does decide to leave, then at least have the decency to do what Rodders did and let us know.. Instead of, i will sign if my first option fails..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    If he does decide to leave, then at least have the decency to do what Rodders did and let us know.. Instead of, i will sign if my first option fails..
    Because of course you know that is what he’s doing? Even if he is so what. Anyone applying for several jobs in any walk of life would take time to assess or negotiate best offers for them before accepting one and rejecting the others. It’s fine for you and me so why not a footballer?

Because of course you know that is what he’s doing? Even if he is so what. Anyone applying for several jobs in any walk of life would take time to assess or negotiate best offers for them before accepting one and rejecting the others. It’s fine for you and me so why not a footballer?
    Cam Pie there is no point reasoning and commenting sensibly to Durham Pie ... especially about Nemane it's quite clear he dislikes him so whatever Nemane does it's not good in Durham's eyes

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast